30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Replies

• Well i shredded again tonight after taking two days off. My motivation really lacks on the weekends, but I am trying to keep the eating in check. I feel like after working out tonight I'm off to a great start for the week!
    You ARE off to a great start!! Good for you!!! :drinker:

Thank you!! This group has helped me sooo much to stay on track!! I'm glad to see everyone doing so well!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    L2D6 A little lazy due to a cold or allergies or something but I made it through! Did 20 minutes on the elliptical instead of 30.

Thanks Skywalker, for your ever-so-nice comment! You are a sweetie and know how to make a girl feel good!! One thing I know is I look and feel better at 48 than I did a year and 1/2 ago at 47!

I am really liking the shred AND this group!! Thanks all lets keep going!
  • wmchick81
    wmchick81 Posts: 273
    AHHHHH! I haven't shredded since Friday. I definitely slacked off this weekend, and then woke up late this morning. It is back to being way too hot in the afternoons to even consider shredding unless it is first thing in the morning. I need some motivation to get my butt back in gear!!
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    Oi. I need to get back on track with shredding -- I haven't done it since Friday, either! Tomorrow will be a brand new day, and I feel up to the challenge!
  • wmchick81
    Okay L1D4 DONE. I must say it was a lot harder for me doing this at 6am today than other other mornings I have done this. Not sure if it was b/c I was so tired or because of the heat. Either way I sluggishly made it through today's workout. I had woken up almost all the way by circuit 2.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    I took a few days off... but today finished L2d10!! I can't wait to see what L3 brings.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    I finally took a break from cycling and Shredded today!!!:bigsmile:
  • I finally took a break from cycling and Shredded today!!!:bigsmile:

Way to go!! I bet it felt great!!

I shredded to day and though I've lost count I believe I did L2D8 today!! I am really noticing that it gets easier and easier each time I do it. I never thought I'd find something that works so well for me. Thanks Jillian!!!
  • skywalker
    I finally took a break from cycling and Shredded today!!!:bigsmile:

I shredded to day and though I've lost count I believe I did L2D8 today!! I am really noticing that it gets easier and easier each time I do it. I never thought I'd find something that works so well for me. Thanks Jillian!!!
    It did feel pretty good. I really have to get back to a regular schedule with the Shred. I really see changes in my abs and upper body when I stick with it. Problem is, I set a near impossible mileage goal for myself and I've been seriously slacking on the Shred. Jillian would not be happy with me.:laugh:
  • I finally took a break from cycling and Shredded today!!!:bigsmile:

It did feel pretty good. I really have to get back to a regular schedule with the Shred. I really see changes in my abs and upper body when I stick with it. Problem is, I set a near impossible mileage goal for myself and I've been seriously slacking on the Shred. Jillian would not be happy with me.:laugh:

isn't it funny how a woman you've never met can get to you! LOL
  • rodiggity
    rodiggity Posts: 3
    Did L1D6 yesterday and it's getting easier! I only took two breaks yesterday and they were 5seconds at the most :-)
    Hopefully next week I can move on to Level 2!
  • johnjely
    johnjely Posts: 99
    I shredded L1D5 or 6 yesterday, but only half of it 'cause my power went out :( Today I'm on a break due to horrible headaches, but tomorrow I'm gonna kick it's rump!
  • skywalker

isn't it funny how a woman you've never met can get to you! LOL

It's true!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • selbyhutch
    I started level 3 today. Wow! For me... it was definitely harder step up than level 1 to 2. Felt good though.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    No shred for me today. Slept not at all last night! Must be pre-cruise jitters! Just trying to get done what must!!
  • I started level 3 today. Wow! For me... it was definitely harder step up than level 1 to 2. Felt good though.

Good for you!! I think I'll be starting level three next week and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous!! LOL I just never really know how my body will react! :laugh:
  • jlj1121
    jlj1121 Posts: 21 Member
    melting pot last night, going out for steamers tonight... yum! L2D5 is definitely needed at some point today. ok, and maybe a run on the treadmill too :)
  • skywalker

Good for you!! I think I'll be starting level three next week and I have to admit I'm a bit nervous!! LOL I just never really know how my body will react! :laugh:
    In my opinion, level 2 is more challenging than 3, so don't be nervous. You can do it!:drinker:
  • wmchick81
    L1D5 done. I haven't been able to do the shred every day. I keep waking up late, so I put it off until the next day. My only break was during the push ups. For the life of me, I cannot get through either set of push ups. I am not sure when to move to L2. This was actually day 15 (total over the past four months) at L1. I am kind of scared to move up that I won't be able to do it.
  • selbyhutch

In my opinion, level 2 is more challenging than 3, so don't be nervous. You can do it!:drinker:

Holy cow! Really? Are you doing the plyo version w/ Natalie? I'm trying... trying being the key word. It's way harder for me than level 2. All the jumping kills me. Oh & jumping jacks w/ dumbells... crazy chick!? Whoever started that should be shot.
This discussion has been closed.