30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• my2loves04and06
    Options
    Bowing out of starting L2 tonight. Spent the day at the zoo with the kids and I'm beat! Tomorrow is a new day. :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Day 6 and a bike ride... DONE!!! :bigsmile:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am out of the Shred for a while. :frown: My right knee is giving me trouble. I have foot surgery next week and can't risk a bum knee. You are all doing well and I will be popping in to cheer you on! Get to SHREDDING!!!! :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Shredded L1D4. Still hurts but not as much .:tongue: Guess that means I'm getting there. Will not resume until Monday. Grad party tonight, company tomorrow and off to TX for a wedding. So I'll be Back! :happy:
  • cpenn1980
    cpenn1980 Posts: 22
    Options
    Still haven't shredded! But I fully intend to today because next week is going to be even crazier with movers here and living in a hotel for a week before we hit the road for our 4k mile road trip. EEEk! Last two days were spent buying a new car for the trip. Think I'm going to put my son down for nap and shred right now!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Dear Jillian, I dislike you AND your 5,000,000 planks in L2. But, L2D1 has been Shredded! It was tough, but I liked the workout better than L1. I think I was just getting bored with it. I'm back to not being able to make it through without stopping, though. Boo to that.

Oh, and for whoever asked (I can't recall), I don't think you can do L2 in a hotel room unless you have a pretty open space.

Happy weekend and don't forget to shred! :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Just checking in... Haven't shredded in a few days in favor of putting lots of miles on my bike. :smile: Will be hitting it this week though and doing more of level 2.

Agreed, my2loves... those planks are killers! :laugh:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L2D2 shredded. It does get easier as it goes. And guess what? I have abs under my flab! I just don't have to purposefully flex any muscles to feel them now. :wink: :laugh:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L2D3 shredded. Is anyone still out there? Bueller? :indifferent:
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 of Level 1. It feels good to do something other than go to the gym! Although I see from a few posts that Level 2 involves planks? UGHHH I hate those !!!
  • lanequia
    lanequia Posts: 1
    Options
    ok.. im new but what is the 30 day shred... i want in someone please cintact me wit the info!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did L1D5 with a two day skip due to travel. Actually got through it feeling pretty good. I did do a few floor exercises in the Hotel. We'll see if I am hurting tomorrow. :tongue: I would switch to L2 on Thursday but we will be traveling to CA. I think i will take the CD along and stick with L1 at my friends house. Figure it will easier to do something I know than switch it up in the middle of travelling. (Opinions??) It is amazing how quickly the workout becomes easier. (I AM still sweating! :laugh: ) Do you think they have to spray on sweat for those in shape trainers!!?? :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: Here's to 3 days in a row until we leave! :drinker:
  • Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    Im in, I started level 1 on Friday June 18, so Im already a couple days in and loving it! :D
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    ok.. im new but what is the 30 day shred... i want in someone please cintact me wit the info!

The 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD featuring Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. It has 3 different 20 minute workouts. Each level progressively harder.
  • vals74
    vals74 Posts: 13
    Options
    Okay, did my first day of L2 last night - wow. A bit more intense... but I DID IT! :D
  • vals74
    vals74 Posts: 13
    Options
    I agree with you about the planks - and I believe I was getting a little bored with L1 too. Although I remember at one point in the middle of L2 I could here Jillian's "if you think you are going to die" <insert her tone> and I was definitely agreeing! lol
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'll try! I've done the 30 day shred where each workout was 20 minutes, but I wanted to do something longer so I bought Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD... Granted I bought it almost a year ago, but no time like the present to start doing it!! I'm going to try to fit in in early in the AM and then go back to sleep LOL Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • runnergirl13
    Options
    i just started the 30 day shred today! :) i am totally with anyone who will encourage me and we can help each other out!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Welcome, everyone!!! :drinker: Checking in... I'm planning on shredding later this evening. I'll be back later :happy:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Level 2... DONE!!! (day 7) :happy: