30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• dhorton
    dhorton Posts: 5
    Options
    Just finished day 3 and I'm feeling GREAT! The soreness is much better today and I got through the workout easier too! YAY YAY YAY. This group has helped to motivate me alot. I couldn't wait to post after I finished and I love reading how everyone else is doing. Keep it up!! We Rock!
  • torimarsh
    torimarsh Posts: 14
    Options
    I finished L1D2. Woo Hoo!!! I was really tired today but went ahead and did it anyway. I am sore. But it is worth it!
    I really like seeing everyone's posts.

Keep up the good work!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Has anyone tried L2 yet? I'm wondering if it's really more difficult than L1 or if it's just working different muscles. I'm not bored yet with L1, so maybe I'll just stick with it for another 5 days before moving on to L2.
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    Yesterday was L1D5 and I am feeling really good. My muscles are still sore but in a way that lets me know it's working! :) I had to take a rest day today but will be back at it tomorrow!! I'm thinking about also trying JM Yoga Meltdown, has anyone else tried it?
  • lisaosumarie
    Options
    Today is going to be my rest day from Jillian unless my soreness stops by tonight!
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am going to restart mine tomarrow. Along with that I am going to walk/jog for extra cardion.

Kim
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried L2 yet? I'm wondering if it's really more difficult than L1 or if it's just working different muscles. I'm not bored yet with L1, so maybe I'll just stick with it for another 5 days before moving on to L2.

I found L2 to be harder. I have done have the DVD before and I am restarting it tomarrow.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L1D6 in the books! Today I FEEL like I've been put through the shredder. I'm not sure if it's because I stayed up too late and I'm tired, or if it's because it's so hot & humid here today. Maybe a combo of both? Either way I sweated 10x more than any other day. I think I'll eat lunch before working out next time.
  • val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join??? I've just ordered my copy of the DVD and hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days! :smile:
  • slimdoc
    slimdoc Posts: 7
    Options
    Finished day 5 of level 1!! I had to take a day off yesterday to let my muscles recover(my quads were on fire). I also had been using 5 lb hand weights and struggled with completing the strength part but today I used 3 lbs and completed every exercise. I can definately feel and see the toning of my muscles. I think after the end of day 7( doing the modified version) I will see if I can do a couple of days of the full intense exercises before going on the level 2. I wish everyone luck and keep shredding those pounds
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Took a day off of the Shred and did Slim N 6 plus Pilates for a change. It will be Day 3 of Shred for me tomorrow! Yay!:bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Bump.. will be starting this after the weekend
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Is it too late to join??? I've just ordered my copy of the DVD and hopefully it will be here in the next couple of days! :smile:
    It's never too late. Jump right in when your dvd arrives. :smile:
    Took a rest from the Shred today but will be hitting it tomorrow!
    Happy shredding, ladies!!! :drinker:
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    D6L1...complete!! I never thought I'd say this but I stuck to doing the modified push-ups and tonight I was able to do almost every single one in the two sets!! I cannot believe how well this works. When I did my weigh in this week and saw almost 7 lbs lost and down 5 inches overall I had to check and then recheck everything just to make sure I was looking at the right numbers!! It def gives me more motivation to keep trying and pushing forward.
  • MsLena74
    MsLena74 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I bought the dvd probably two weeks ago. I was sooo sore the next day. I'll start over and stick with it starting today. I also bought the Wii game "Just Dance". I love it. I got it because I thought it would be fun for my girls and me, but it was like a total body workout. It was only $39 and worth every penny. I worked out with it for about an hour and a half.
  • cpenn1980
    cpenn1980 Posts: 22
    Options
    Better late than never...but hey, I'm on Alaska time :) D3L1 complete! Barely made it through but I pulled it out and then my husband and I went for a quick jog so he could evaluate my horrible running stride. One day, I swear, I will love to run. I want to love to run!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    When I did my weigh in this week and saw almost 7 lbs lost and down 5 inches overall

Amazing! I'm on the same LD as you and I've seen no changes in myself. Boo to that. I'll keep plugging along though and hope it happens soon!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    D6L1...complete!! I never thought I'd say this but I stuck to doing the modified push-ups and tonight I was able to do almost every single one in the two sets!! I cannot believe how well this works. When I did my weigh in this week and saw almost 7 lbs lost and down 5 inches overall I had to check and then recheck everything just to make sure I was looking at the right numbers!! It def gives me more motivation to keep trying and pushing forward.

Wow! Those are results to celebrate...Now I am pumped and ready to go! I am doing Day 3 - Level 1 today. My challenge is the jumping jax. It is a bit hard on my knees so I modify it and jog in place.....just trying to keep it moving! Kick it today girls! :flowerforyou:
  • countrygirlsoul
    Options
    my2loves04and06 - Keep at it! It's great to know that someone else is on the same day as me, guess were in for day 7 today!

FabulousFifty - Thank you! The jumping jacks bother e a bit too but when they do i just go into the jump rope for the cardio instead, it doesn't seem to bother me the same. Keep up the good work!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Funny, because the jump rope bothers my toes/balls more than the jumping jacks do. I hate jump roping!

I'm working today (12 hr shift at the hospital) so as long as I'm not completely wiped when I get home, I'll be doing L1D7 late tonight. Then collapsing into bed, I'm sure!!