30 Day Shred!! Who's with me?!

Options

Replies

• BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was thinking about doing something like that, maybe 7-10days per level.
  • crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    Well, I was going to start it tomorrow but had some time so started today. It's definitely hard to get use to coming from ChaLEAN Extreme. Now I have to get use to someone elses teaching style!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Welcome, everyone!!! Congrats to those of you have already Shredded today! :laugh: I'll be doing it tomorrow. Planned on doing it today, but did some household painting instead. As for my Shred schedule, I plan on mixing it up and doing 2 or 3 days on each level and keep repeating.
    Good luck, everyone! I'll be back tomorrow! :drinker:
  • lolyno
    lolyno Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in!!! starting tomorrow day 1 Level 1 woohoo thanks for starting this thread

Lori
  • dhorton
    dhorton Posts: 5
    Options
    I started today and it kicked my butt! My legs are already sore but I'm determined to continue...I MUST!!
  • KandiT
    KandiT Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will! I restarted it tonight...and now on here looking how to best log it! Looking forward to encouraging and getting encouragement!!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Good evening, ladies!! :smile: Checking in for today... I did Level 1 and then decided to do level 2 :tongue: . I definitely got a good burn today!!

Welcome lolyno and KandiT! :flowerforyou: KandiT, I log it as circuit training. It's within about 20 calories of what my heart rate monitor says. It seems to be a pretty good estimate, at least. :smile:

Great job, dhorton!! It's a butt kicker alright! :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Me!!! I have the No More Trouble Zones right now (LOVE IT) and I should be puchasing 30 Day Shred within the next couple of days. I'm scared. I heard that it was intense!
    I hear the same thing about No More Trouble Zones. I'd like to try that one of these days. I actually just ordered her Yoga Meltdown. I'm a little scared! :laugh: :noway:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Just worked a 12 hr shift at the hospital, in which I walked like a drunk all day long. My quads hurt bad! I need some motivation to complete L1D3 tonight. My head is saying "just do it!" but my body won't get up, LOL!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am in! Shred me! :bigsmile:

Just dusted off my copy and have it layed out ready to start tomorrow. My goal is to do it 3X week along with cardio. Her teaching style is a little "gruff" but it is probably just what I need! I will probably mix up the workouts like Sky. I just get bored easy! Good luck all....Shred on!:flowerforyou:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Welcome, Fab!!! :flowerforyou:

my2loves, you go girlie!! :bigsmile:
  • CrystalShirk
    Options
    Count me in!! I have it in my DVD player and ready to roll first thing in the morning!
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hello :happy:

Well i didn't start yesterday so i decided to get on with it when i got home from work today.

Day 1 - completed :happy: (and it wasn't as bad as i remembered, will reserve judgement till the morning when i see if i can walk!! lol)

Jax x
  • sheenmarie3
    sheenmarie3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey I just started it this morning! Day 1-Level 1 (kicked my butt) :smile:
  • geminibaby78
    geminibaby78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im in sounds a like
    good way to get back on track :) ! ! !
  • vals74
    vals74 Posts: 13
    Options
    Just started, on my second consecutive day of Level 1 - count me in!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Our group is growing!!! :happy: Welcome, everyone! Just got Jillian's Yoga Meltdown in the mail today. I may give it a try. I'll check back in later. :happy:
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    Hello All,

I've done it but I haven't did it everyday in a row. Mhy goal with the shred is to be able to do the regular version instead of modified. I switch between levels 1 and 2. I'm purchasing a heart rate montior soon BUT I'm in. I will offically start the straight 30 days tomorrow.
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hello All,

I've done it but I haven't did it everyday in a row. Mhy goal with the shred is to be able to do the regular version instead of modified. I switch between levels 1 and 2. I'm purchasing a heart rate montior soon BUT I'm in. I will offically start the straight 30 days tomorrow.
    Even Jillian recommends rest days. Listen to your body. I can't speak for anyone else, but I plan on taking more than 30 days to complete it. Probably closer to 50 :smile:
  • flamber
    flamber Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm. I want to lose 30 pounds. I have the shred so I will do it with you for the next 30 days....count me in.