Calling all people interested in Tattoos, piercings,

Options

Replies

• CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Does anyone enjoy the "pain" of it...I crave it...if I had more money I would be pierced everywhere....
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    yayyyyy I love tattoos and piercings and crazy hair colours! I have ten piercings and 8 tattoos :) I would have lilac pastel hair if work allowed it! xxx
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    bright red hair, 3 tattoos, 3 piercings. not counting ears. ^.^
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    Oh yey more replies! Keep them coming!!!!!! On another note, how ridiculous is this?!!!! I just got this tonight, and it's put a downer on me. Yuck. ugh.png

"I don't know what you want from me"

Erm... maybe a response to the questions I asked? maybe ask me how I am? Things that general friends are supposed to do?!!!!! O_O
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Im currently a tattoo apprentice :) love (most ) of the tattoos i have and cant wait to get more :)
    (some examples of what i do on my profile if any of you are the nosey type :P haha
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    yo
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Love tats, currently have 6; will have 7 be end of April.

Have always wanted to have my eyebrow pierced, but while I can get away with my tats at my work I don't think they would go for the piercing so might end up getting my belly button done - although even though I know it's quick the idea of someone punching a spike through my skin kind of icks me - but I still want it.
  • CallmeFrida
    CallmeFrida Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bright hair, studio ghibli films, cats, and anything cool :D Let's discuss!

used to have bright red hair but toned it down since I had my daughter...but here's pierced face, cats and tats on both my legs wrist and other places you can't see it in pic :) i have 8 piercings (4 on my face...and 8 tats)

im the one with the black hair and orange stripe in hair with pierced lip:
    randum_zps23e81b69.jpg

my cats :)

kat_zps2be55126.jpg
    this one is when my kitty dats was a kitten :)

1223071257_zps83437058.jpg
    liths_zps9d73a46f.jpg
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos....I think piercing, and other types of things are for teens/young 20's. Maybe I am just getting old...but I had my tongue when I was 18, eyebrow, ear pierced. I have a few tattoos. Hair color is awesome!
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options
    well I have 7 piercings... but no tats... I designed my own tattoo for my 21st so hopefully Ill have the money come July :)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have a mowhawk cut, snakebite piercings. Had my labret too, but took it out because it was getting annoying and it left an imprint in my lower gum. Ew! I also have a bad tattoo of my zodiac sign in between my shoulderblades. I plan to one day cover it with something that doesn't suck.
  • jasmine_ashby
    Options
    I actually saw this earlier today... I love the garter idea
    http://likes.com/misc/amazing-3d-tattoos
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Love tattoos....I think piercing, and other types of things are for teens/young 20's. Maybe I am just getting old...but I had my tongue when I was 18, eyebrow, ear pierced. I have a few tattoos. Hair color is awesome!

This.

When I was younger (before some of you were born!) my hair went through many different shades. Got called "Rainbow Brite" a few times in high school. Now that I am older, I am not attracted to piercings or colored hair (although applaud you guys for keeping it up).

That being said, I LOOOOOVE me some tattoos.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    OH! I like all of this already. I have a bunch of piercings, stretched ears, and tattoos. :)

I'm planning on covering my right half sleeve this summer, and finishing my thigh pieces. :D I'd like something new, but I have no clue where to put it..
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I love tats. I have one that's on my hip and am getting another one soon. I have been accumulating ones I like on Pinterest.

http://pinterest.com/pin/212232201161224926/
  • thebzax
    thebzax Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bright hair eh?
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options

I'm 25. I've had my lip piercings/septum piercing for over 10 years. I'd feel completely naked without them. But, that being said I do wear the smallest jewelry you can get in all of my piercings.
  • JavaSparrow
    JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I heard nipple piercings make your nipples hard all the time. Is it true? :o
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    There are some beautiful tattoos here :smile: I think tattoos are great. I dont have any at the moment but I'm in the process of designing a few to reward myself when I reach my weight loss goals. Just some egyptian symbols. And I do plan on getting some piercings done as well. I would love to have some beautifully bright hair but I hate the idea of using chemical in my hair. My hair now is purely virgin. Plus I love that my hair is naturally jet black. :smile:
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Aah, loving the tat and kitty cat pictures (how the hell do you insert a photo?)! In junior high I dyed my hair some exuberant color every two weeks or so. Now I've pretty much settled on the reds and black...But I've got four facial piercings, a huge chest piece of a dying male dryad/green man, and an insect on my back. The plan is to ink up my entire body, though I want to wait until I've acquired my PhD and a solid job before I have my hands, face, and neck tatted. I've also got plans for a few more piercings. No more for the face, though. :P