Replies

• tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Haha grats! that piercing is a ***** to heal
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i love my piercing even if i only have 3 left. your never to old to look styling great job and no i don't have my bb done lol
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm 47 and just went to Vegas on a business trip about 3 weeks ago. My hubby has joked for the past few years for me to get a belly ring. Well, I did it on this trip. It was a spur of the moment decision to go in to the tattoo parlor. I've lost 13 lbs since September with 10lbs to hit my goal so this was my incentive to keep it going!! Just bought the 2-piece too-keeping me focused and I'll be able to show off the new jewels this summer! Enjoy yours! (fyi-on the surface I'm the most conservative person you could meet but something happens when I go to Vegas:).
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's great Luvmichnata!!! We love Vegas! We barely gamble, but we love to walk around and people watch and just see all the sights :D I am going to see my best friend from home who is from Seattle (I'm in Manitoba- we're both originally from Texas). She hasn't seen me since last April- BEFORE I started losing weight :D Can't wait!! :D
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a fun reward!! I got mine pierced a few years back as a motivation to see my abs again, and I love it. BTW, you look amazing! I looked at some of your photos on your profile and you have changed so much! You look years younger and you are rocking those bathing suits!! Way to go!
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! That's my gift to myself once I hit goal :) Congrats on the confidence to rock it!!!

Ditto.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Umm...why???

Same reason you have your tattoo - because she wanted to.

Exactly! Her body her choice! :) Go girl! :drinker:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    F&^%!#@ Righ! you rock :)

I took mine out when i got pregnant first time....a long time ago. MAN did I love it! I can't imagine ever getting mine back, but you give me hope. :)
  • kjjm08
    kjjm08 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! :D
  • msink1
    msink1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is your skin loose in your stomach? Mine is. Can't seem to get that bad boy tight. Want a bb ring but self conscious when I see the loose skin when I sit or bend. Lol
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Is your skin loose in your stomach? Mine is. Can't seem to get that bad boy tight. Want a bb ring but self conscious when I see the loose skin when I sit or bend. Lol

Not too bad, and probably even better since I got the BB ring... :D Just keep your calorie deficit and lose the fat and the skin should tighten up with time. Exercise really helps too. :D
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Since I am almost at my goal weight, I started wearing mine again. It was something I did for me...and now I'm gonna wear it for me again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!