Calling all people interested in Tattoos, piercings,

Options
1235»

Replies

• tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i really want to get the word "Beautiful" on my side when i reach and maintain my goal bodyfat for at least 6 months. not because i'm conceited but because i value the beauty i have even with all of my imperfections and think everyone should own what they got!

i have two nose piercings (one on each side), industrial in one ear, both rooks, and double lobe piercings on both plus my belly button! i had my tongue pierced for a few months but got scared about chipping a tooth when i bit it on accident a few times.
  • catcufflings
    Options
    Love that!
    I need to find someone to design one

If you google tattoo artists/salons in your area, and also check them out on facebook, you'll find a good place. Then just go in and talk to them and ask for help with the design! :D
    Ghibli Films - brilliant. I think it's a toss up between Princess Mononoke, The Cat Returns (great song, Kaze ni naru) and Spirited Away as to which is best.

Oh, and cats. I have them. Did have four, now down to two. They're awesome.

Ahh I love the cat returns! I think my favourite is Kiki's delivery service. I want jiji tattooed on my arm! And cats are brilliant, I have three cats and they're just so much fun.

tattoo.png

This is my favourite tattoo (at the moment, I sometimes change my mind and like my paws more!) It's on my right thigh.

• taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    adore the tattoo above. jealous jealous!

I have a bunch of tats and piercings, im currently trying to build my portfolio and sort out an apprentiship as my dream is to do tattoo art. :)
  • catcufflings
    Options
    here are mine
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/IMG_0290_zps4b7ec0a7.jpg

Im wanting put more colour into the chest piece

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/DSC04737_zps323bdb80.jpg
    this one is part of my cutural heritage.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/1793826218a2335708258b819403136l_zps20153ffd.jpg this one i got when i was 21 lol we're thinking of doing a massive cover up

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Daytona/IMG_0328_zpsed291aba.jpg and this one i got for my papa that passed away. he was a sailor

tomorrow i'm starting on my right arm sleeve.. starting from the forearm and working my way up.. so that by the time im ready to do my upper arm i would have hopefuly got closer to goal weight..

gaah my pics wont show up for soem reason
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos , I have an English rose and butterfly on my wrist and another set of butterfly's on my feet near the ankle..
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Mine :D Also have tongue pierced, tragus and double ear lobes :)

back-43.jpg?w=560&h=877

Wow, that's beautiful :love:

I got my 1st tattoo a few days ago and already have another one drawn up but won't get that until I reach my goal 'shape'.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i wanna get a belly button ring but i feel i'm too old for that :(
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options

dont be daft, u only live once! :)
    My granny (70) always wanted a tattoo, and my grandad was dying and she mentioned it to a nurse and the nurse said go for it, look how short life is. and now my granny has THREE! I designed two for her, one is a tribute to her husband.
  • kem_10
    kem_10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I heard nipple piercings make your nipples hard all the time. Is it true? :o

When I had my one it didn't do that but it was slightly more prominent and became harder very easily haha!

At present I have 2 belly piercings, on my right ear I have 4 lobe piercings and my daith pierced, left ear has 2 lobe, a conch and a rook piercing and I also have my tongue webbing pierced.

Used to have vertically through my left lobe pierced but it seemed to flare up a lot so I ended up taking it out. Had various other piercings as well :)

I have two tattoos at present - one down my side with 2 roses, an hour glass and a banner reading ''It takes true love to stand the test of time'' and I also have a rhino on my left thigh. I'll try and find some good pictures and put them up :)
  • sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    Iv got 10 tattoos and a few piercings Iv had pink, bright red, black blonde hair just to name a few here is a couple of my tattoos this on is on my back at the top (if this works)

42ee4a39-1ada-4841-9620-4becaecf1497_zpseb27f87b.jpg

and this is on my side I have similar on the other side also

l_zps1a804a5a.jpg
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options

dont be daft, u only live once! :)
    My granny (70) always wanted a tattoo, and my grandad was dying and she mentioned it to a nurse and the nurse said go for it, look how short life is. and now my granny has THREE! I designed two for her, one is a tribute to her husband.

aww that's adorable! <3<3
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've always been into the rock princess look, but I lack the courage to go for it. I also feel I got pass the age where it would be acceptable to do this because I now have a job where I would be judged for it. I do have an extra pierce in my ear and a ragdoll cat <3
    A tatoo would be nice but they're not very socially acceptable where I live.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Im currently a tattoo apprentice :) love (most ) of the tattoos i have and cant wait to get more :)
    (some examples of what i do on my profile if any of you are the nosey type :P haha

This is one of my drawings which is being published in a charity tattoo sketchbook soon :) its done in bic biro pens tattoobookpic088_edited-1watermarked.jpg
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Im currently a tattoo apprentice :) love (most ) of the tattoos i have and cant wait to get more :)
    (some examples of what i do on my profile if any of you are the nosey type :P haha

This is one of my drawings which is being published in a charity tattoo sketchbook soon :) its done in bic biro pens tattoobookpic088_edited-1watermarked.jpg

That's hot! You've definitely got talent.