Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• kickboxinmom55
    Options
    First of all, you were NEVER ugly! I hate mean people, they SUCK!!!!!! You look AMAZEBALLZ. You are a testament to hard work and dedication. Slow and steady always wins the race............and you my friend WON!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing! ♥
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • KellyL23
    KellyL23 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I love how you never gave up, just kept going.
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great pictures! My weight loss has been slow too. It's taken me about 2 years to lose 60 lbs. I have another 15 or so to go. :)
  • Clos210
    Clos210 Posts: 29
    Options
    wow amazing job!! congrats on new body
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    you look amazing great job.
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    AWESOME STORY! Thanks for sharing. You look wonderful!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Great story! You look incredible sweetie! It's taking me a long time too, but I know I'll get there! Congrats!
  • NadiaSAKloof
    NadiaSAKloof Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks SO much for the inspiration. I joined Curves about 2 weeks ago, started watching my diet and exercising and then lost motivation over the Easter period. Your story has made me BELIEVE that I can do it. I have about 15 Kg to lose, so a long way to go. Thank you so much for posting your story for all of us. You and your family must be SO proud! Well done! :)
  • lisadlocks
    lisadlocks Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for sharing the journey. Love all the pictures, the details, the highs and the lows. Great job and enjoy your life as you update your tape. You are beautiful. Your body is beautiful. You are not the butt of any joke! :flowerforyou:
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome work, Thanks for sharing your story.. :happy:
  • rupe37
    rupe37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your amazing story. I REALLY needed some inspiration today - and you have provided it :)
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Great story and nice progress! I agree with the slow and steady!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    pretty before and after. nice work.
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing! I have become so frustrated over the last 6-8 months because all the things I was doing are no longer working. I've tried tweaking a little here and there, but just get more frustrated. Having that reminder that slow and steady wins is huge! I have an appt with an endocrinologist in 2 weeks (sluggish thyroid :grumble: ), so hopefully that will give me some help as well. I'm going to keep on plugging along and try to exercise my patience!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You were cute even before but now you look so fit/strong and you look amazing!
  • SweetCourt
    SweetCourt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
    Great work!!!
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I really appreciate you taking the time to add the detail and all the pictures. It really helps to give motivation to me and so many others. Your dedication and hard work has definitely paid off. You look great. Enjoy!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!