Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• cmcskier
    cmcskier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • houseofCs
    houseofCs Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I have been losing weight since I had my last child and she will be 3 years old this year. I too have hit stumbling blocks and have seen my weight increase instead of decrease but I haven't given up. Your story was very inspirational and has encouraged me to not give up. I haven't hit my goal yet but I have lost 78lbs since I had my daughter but I still have more too lose. Thank you for sharing
  • CassieAudette
    Options
    First, I want to say DAMN GIRL!! Great job!!
    Second, Thank you thank you thank you! I am 5'2" and started at 185. I feel like I started this looking just like you in your first picture. Reading your post was like reading my biography! I hate running, but Easter morning I ran for the first time in 2 years. Granted it was only .25 miles, but that was huge for me! I can't imagine myself ever running more than a half mile, but you just showed me that I can and will. So honestly, thank you. I just got out of the shower crying to myself because I have slowed so far down in losing over the last 3 weeks, and then I read your post. I will keep pushing, I will keep on losing even if it is only .2lbs per week. I have to do this for my daughter, and for me!
    Keep going! You will reach 120 soon enough!
  • jrsey86
    jrsey86 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So inspirational...I love it!! Thank you for sharing. This was exactly the pick-me-up that I needed =) Cheers to your continued success and health!:drinker:
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, you look awesome, and I'm sure that's is how you are feeling too! Congratulations on all your success you look great!
  • Joy201
    Joy201 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look wonderful.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! At my highest last fall I weighed in at 176. I'm 23 and 5'1". My current goal is 135-140, and I just started the C25K program. Seeing this makes me think I can really do this after many days of feeling like quitting. Thank you!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Amazing....great job!
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am thrilled that you shared your story...it is so completely inspiring! Congratulations on the weigh loss BUT more so on what you learned on this journey about yourself & faith...you will use these revelations in all you do & because of that, you life will be filled with successes.
  • ClassicStyles
    Options
    Your Momma must be very proud of you. That was her right? Great Job.
  • isanomade
    isanomade Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Thanks for sharing you amazing journey!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That will surely help motivate others to do the same.
  • ejean62
    ejean62 Posts: 9
    Options
    I cannot tell you how much your story inspired me. I was sitting in my recliner reading what you shared with MFP and I instantly got up and started doing 10 minutes of a walking vid. Afterwards I finished reading what you wrote and just felt so motivated. I love the words you wrote to encourage those of us who are not losing as fast as others. As you stated, speed is not important but the end result is. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
  • SarahWeatherhead
    Options
    Thank you so much for this very inspiring story.
  • bamboostar
    bamboostar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, motivating story that almost had me teary-eyed as I could feel the emotion in your words and see the unbridled joy in your after pictures. You deserve all that happiness. You worked hard and look fantastic.

You make those of us still fighting through the before and in-progress stages believe that we will get to our new selves too! Great message: we won't give up! :)
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Your beautiful! Enjoy every second of your journey and all of it's rewards!
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • Minnb
    Minnb Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So happy for you!
  • msmingo32
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!