Don't Ever Give Up! My Success Story! (LOTS of pics!)

Options

Replies

• aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, you have given me hope.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us MFP!!!!!
  • eag264
    eag264 Posts: 116
    Options
    What an amazing story. Thanks, I needed to read this today!!
  • laura0001
    laura0001 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! All your hard work has paid off!
  • rhysbrett
    Options
    Great story and v.inspiring.
  • orkyokomjs_mom
    Options
    bump
  • lunabella76
    lunabella76 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Great work! You look amazing!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Love the photo jouney! Congrats on achieving your goal! You look great!
  • heiditorres9
    Options
    What a truly inspirational story! You look so amazing :happy: Thank you for sharing and I'm sure you will inspire lots of people on MFP :smile:
  • sriley721
    sriley721 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting that. Its a tough day today and I was worried about giving up (again) but I feel stronger from reading your story.
  • lindaking47
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I can relate to much of your post!!!!! I"m doing The Warrior Run end of April. We run up a skiing hill, and there's obstacles! Then, the following week, I'm doing Color Me Rad. LOL...and I always used to HATE running. It's still not my favorite, but I am getting faster:bigsmile:

Sometimes I feel like giving up, but I never do. It's not worth giving up!! Thank you for sharing your post:happy:

You look fabulous!!!

You can totally finish a triathlon. Start with a sprint tri, and go from there! I've done 2, and my only goal was to cross that line. All your training, blisters, tears, sweat....it's SO worth it. Just go for it!!!!!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. It's taken me almost a year to lose 25 pounds and I get discouraged seeing people lose twice and three times that in the same amount of time. Thank you so much for posting this. It makes me feel so much better.

You look amazing!!!!
  • Wildflowerangel
    Wildflowerangel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are definitely an inspiration to me. I'm 24, and I feel like I've missed out on nearly half of my twenties (and my whole time in college) due to my weight. It's hard to look around on campus and realize that I'm probably one of the unhealthiest people there. That said, I've made a wholehearted promise to myself to end the weight battle I've had my whole life. It was so nice to read your story and see your transformation. Thanks for the inspiration and motivation! :)
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! Btw, I just love that long dress! :flowerforyou:
  • jsills2010
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I needed to read your story today! I have been so discouraged lately bouncing back and forth in the 170's and your story has really motivated me to stick to it! Thank you for sharing. you are a beautiful women nad I hope to reach your level of success!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on all your hard work and dedication.
  • jsills2010
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! I needed to read your story today! I have been so discouraged lately bouncing back and forth in the 170's and your story has really motivated me to stick to it! Thank you for sharing. you are a beautiful women nad I hope to reach your level of success!
    3545394.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MagicsMommy11
    MagicsMommy11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • Gxpopstar
    Options
    Congratulations :D!
    You look SO amazing and young now! Reading this story really made me smile, especially since I could connect with you. Great job and I hope this inspires many others ^_~!
  • josiepena82
    Options
    you done a great job Congratulations!, you inspire me so much thank you God bless you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!