The kiss of death!!!!!

Options

Replies

• melanie8289
    melanie8289 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I liked this thread better when everyone was talking about working topless...

I was just wishing I had a beach blanket & bathing suit or something for lunch which is about as close to topless as I will get at work (I work in the ghetto)...

I will be happy to share my blanket...
    Bring margaritas and I promise not to be a blanket hog. :devil:
    Mmmmm margaritas - can I join you?
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

I was just wishing I had a beach blanket & bathing suit or something for lunch which is about as close to topless as I will get at work (I work in the ghetto)...

WOO HOO..they are sharing my blanket!!!!
  • melanie8289
    Options

I like a cuddle with my margarita and don't forget my massage ;) now this is starting to look like fun:D
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

I like a cuddle with my margarita and don't forget my massage ;) now this is starting to look like fun:D
    *scoots over* Bendy straw?
  • harvo
    Options

Let me jump in the shower real quick......
  • harvo
    Options

Nope...no "bendy straw" here now...
  • MrsVal03
    MrsVal03 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Is there room for me?!?! I hold margaritas well... or maybe they hold me well... either way, I need a drink.. tax season isn't over yet...
  • harvo
    Options
    Is there room for me?!?! I hold margaritas well... or maybe they hold me well... either way, I need a drink.. tax season isn't over yet...

yes, plenty!
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

Nope...no "bendy straw" here now...
    lol. I wouldn't dare suggest your straw had a kink (or possibly a bag full of assorted kinks, you never know) in it... I was just referring to the ease of sucking down margaritas.
  • melanie8289
    Options

Happy to share :) we might need a snack to soak up those margaritas - any suggestions or anyone volunteer to bring the nibbles ;)
  • melanie8289
    Options
    Hay sorry guys I've got to go - room on harvo's blanket. Night night :)
  • Melissaf0925
    Options
    Night!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow...it got hot in here real quick!
  • MrsVal03
    Options
    So who's still topless???
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

I'm still wishing I was...
  • MrsVal03
    Options

I will be in 90 minutes!
  • Melissaf0925
    Options

I will be in 90 minutes!

Other than struggling into my sports bra, I won't be for another... 3+ hours if I go to crossfit.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    either I have spent to much time with u all or my mind is really in the gutter today
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I will go ahead and say good morning to u all since it is almost 1 am.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Morning all, missing me yet?