Do you even lift?

Options

Replies

• 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    so many people taking this seriously. I cant deal.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Why do you shave your abs, and nothing else??

I prefer to shave my junk and nothing else

makes it look bigger.

amirite??

Hyoooge! At least 3 inches . . .
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I am also mostly interested in burning fat, so i do cardio.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.

Can't tell if ur serious or not

She is bro. You should add her and give her tips.
  • d2391
    d2391 Posts: 110
    Options
    gonna need pics to confirm
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I lift, 5 lb. weights now, will soon be working up to 8 lbs. I'm not interested in going heavier than that.
  • d2391
    Options
    As a woman, I don't want to look too bulky. Boys don't like that. I would rather have long, lean muscles so I do a lot of stretching.
    I see some girls lifing at my gym. It's so awkward, and I bet they just do it to be around the guys. And all that grunting is so unfeminine.

Why would you think I am not being serious?

gona need pics to confirm
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Do I even lift? The very Gods themselves tremble as I saunter into the gym, knowing that for a while each day I walk amongst them and on my better days have even bested them. Beware my raging spirit mortals for I am glorious and every workout brings me closer to immortality!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I lift, 5 lb. weights now, will soon be working up to 8 lbs. I'm not interested in going heavier than that.

we know

question is, why on earth wouldnt you?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

u9lrJ4c.jpg

But if you are
    GjSVJ69.jpg
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

PM ME
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I do dumbbells? Also, I just started and am still in the paltry 10-27.5lb range. Looking for lifting friends to bum advice off of though so everyone add me up!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Do I even lift? The very Gods themselves tremble as I saunter into the gym, knowing that for a while each day I walk amongst them and on my better days have even bested them. Beware my raging spirit mortals for I am glorious and every workout brings me closer to immortality!

I think you dropped a 5 lb plate on your head, you might wanna go get that checked.

quadriceps-exercises-smith-machine-squats.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

Pictures of me not lifting? All my pictures are of me not lifting. Why do you find it so hard to believe that i just want a feminine body? Real women have curves.
  • d2391
    Options

Pictures of me not lifting? All my pictures are of me not lifting. Why do you find it so hard to believe that i just want a feminine body? Real women have curves.

Do you realize you can burn more fat lifting weight than cardio? The only way you will look "bulky" is if you eat like a hippo. If you want DAt *kitten* i suggest you start lifting
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I curl in the squat rack!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options

I don't even know what this means!
  • ScottishMrs
    ScottishMrs Posts: 254 Member
    Options

There are plenty of curvatious people who lift. Lifting does not make you not curvy. Low BF can make you a little less curvy, but low LBM and mid-range BF people often have very few curves (as in flat butt and boring thighs usually, depending on how they carry their weight). Don't hate on lifters.

ETA: I'm not hating on people like that. I'm just trying to disprove your argument. And if you go on to say that they should just do squats and lunges, those are BW lifting exercises.
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options

I think you dropped a 5 lb plate on your head, you might wanna go get that checked.

quadriceps-exercises-smith-machine-squats.gif

I never touch the 5 lb plates. I'll leave those for you. Go heavy or go home FTW!
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Nah, I don't need it. I eat protein powder, and then fist pump on the elliptical. Full body bulk SON!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

There are plenty of curvatious people who lift. Lifting does not make you not curvy. Low BF can make you a little less curvy, but low LBM and mid-range BF people often have very few curves (as in flat butt and boring thighs usually, depending on how they carry their weight). Don't hate on lifters.

ETA: I'm not hating on people like that. I'm just trying to disprove your argument. And if you go on to say that they should just do squats and lunges, those are BW lifting exercises.

8289646955_829d5ce34d.jpg

Curvy girl lifting.