Um WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF

Options

Replies

• squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You guys are so great thankyouthankyou for massively cheering me up. FWIW my new proof pic is the offending outfit!!

Just reading you revenge suggestions makes me feel better hahaha!

To those asking it wasn't sarcasm. Pure vitriol, but also so casual, as if saying such horrendous thing is totally commonplace to her. Oh well....moving on and moving up, right?
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, most girls on the internet seem to think Kate Upton is fat. She is like 5'10" 150.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Really? I would have whooped a *****es *kitten*! Not really but I would have definitely confronted her on it. Do not for one second take to heart what she said. LOSER!
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That is too hilarious. Hilarious bc it is so ridiculous. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that person.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    it is wrong that I want to pull my cute shorts down, and drop a duce in front of her door and pull the fire alarm....

maybe instead of ^^^ that You should leave her a big costco size bottle of midol, some pads, and a box of chocolate in front of her door :) ha ha ha probably less likely to get you arrested!!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, most girls on the internet seem to think Kate Upton is fat. She is like 5'10" 150.

Sheesh like 20lbs of that is solid boob on her! Yikes it says depressing things about society if people consider her fat.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" fairly athletic and weigh 157 lbs, well within normal BMI range.

Ummm so ten minutes ago I'm walking out of my apartment in non-spandex running shorts and a loose tank top and a woman walking by me into the building says to me "ugh I am so sick of seeing fat people in little shorts you look disgusting" then walks in. What the ****?!

She was probably in her thirties, slim and fit but certainly nothing special to look at. I was so stunned I didn't say a word. I am in shock right now. I want to cry!
    *kitten*!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    it is wrong that I want to pull my cute shorts down, and drop a duce in front of her door and pull the fire alarm....

maybe instead of ^^^ that You should leave her a big costco size bottle of midol, some pads, and a box of chocolate in front of her door :) ha ha ha probably less likely to get you arrested!!

Hahahahahahahaha omg YES thank you for this
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    I would have hiked my shorts up all cameltoe style and followed her for a few minutes. But that's probably just me...

Yes I seccond this :) Or maybe go and get some cheap prints of you in your outfit and post them all over the property :):) (plotting) :devil:
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    maybe she needed a snickers!! LOL ok I will stop !!!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    maybe she needed a snickers!! LOL ok I will stop !!!

Haha I seriously appreciate it lots :)
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    50b5c5cd4835f.jpg

...now go kick her *kitten*!!!!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Bake her a batch of brownies with exlax in them. Take them to her and say, "You're right I don't need these, you eat them." :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    Lol, if you assaulted her it would have made no difference in the crime rate of DC.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    Lol, if you assaulted her it would have made no difference in the crime rate of DC.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

As a DC parole revokation defender....I agree! Haha
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    If she hates your clothes maybe wait out side her door and streak :) ha ha ha that'll learn her!!! HA HA

Seriously I kinda want to come and help you with her, this is the most motivation I have had in weeks...sad ....so sad. that plotting revenge has sparked my motivation!!! go to the gym to repent!
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    The people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind.
  • queenbear5
    queenbear5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You seriously just have to laugh at people when they say things like that. I know it's hard, but that's the best come-back for people like that. It really gets under their skin when they can't get a negative response from you. You're beautiful. Don't cry.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OP, sorry your neighbor is emotionally deficient. Must suck to be her.
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd probably pop out a boob and tell her to suck my fat t*t but... you know, that's not mature at all but I'd LOVE to see her reaction to THAT.