visalus, it works now skinny fiber???

Options
13»

Replies

• Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There is no miracle pill, healthy eating (I hate the word diet) and exercise is the way to go. Some people just need a little boost to help them along the way. For me, it's Skinny Fiber that helps me feel full. It has helped with my cravings and snacking. I feel full faster, so I don't eat as much. I've lost 15 inches all over my body with very little exercise (off and on again) and 14 lbs since Jan. Skinny Fiber has helped me with that journey. Again, what works for one may not work for another. People are going to do what they want to do. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of products. I have a problem with soy protein. One of my coworkers ended up in the hospital with problems from using products with soy protein isolate. But I'm sure someone here will argue tooth and nail about that. Weight loss should be about supporting each other, not bashing which way we choose to lose weight.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Lollercoaster, $90 for about 60g of bulk fiber?

labelSmallNew.jpg

Oh you rascally con artists, I see you're at it again. How many suckers will you get this time?
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can tell you for a fact that Skinny Fiber does work, I have been on it for 6 months, nothing replaces eating healthy and exercise, but for someone like me that has back and leg problems it has been a blessing. It doesn't work overnight, or promise too which is why alot of my friends aren't interesed even though I am down 41 pounds in 6 months. People want a quick fix. This is a supplement that slowly rids your body of toxins. It may not be for everyone, and you can do what one person suggested-go out and buy all the ingredients yourself, but for me it is a easy add on to my hectic life, easy to incorporate into my lifestyle. I love it and at 40 years old and having been in a size 16 since High School, and am now in a size 10 and still losing, I am happy that I found it.
    What toxins? Could you please list which specific toxins "skinny fiber" rids your body of, and the process by which that happens?

Also - joined Jan 13, ticker shows 0 pounds lost, and the user's first and only post extolling the virtues of a particular "supplement". Seems legit.
    Poop!!!!! it's fiber for Pete's sake! I don't know about you but the last time I checked I get cleansed 24/7. My liver can do it all by itself. All I have to say about this is slimfast and metamucil is cheaper. Just sayin....
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I started using Skinny Fiber last Monday and lost 3 pounds last week. I bought it off of Amazon for 40 bucks. All the pill does is gives you a feeling of being full so I wasn't eating as much. We will see if it keeps working.

It would be helpful if information here was accurate. I take Skinny Fiber, I love it, I have PCOS and it's working for me. It is not $90 per bottle that is far far from true. you can see about it for yourself risk free because there's a 30 day money back guarantee www.skinnyfiberwithchrissy.com http://www.facebook.com/groups/chrissysnewyearnewyou/

I can tell you for a fact that Skinny Fiber does work, I have been on it for 6 months, nothing replaces eating healthy and exercise, but for someone like me that has back and leg problems it has been a blessing. It doesn't work overnight, or promise too which is why alot of my friends aren't interesed even though I am down 41 pounds in 6 months. People want a quick fix. This is a supplement that slowly rids your body of toxins. It may not be for everyone, and you can do what one person suggested-go out and buy all the ingredients yourself, but for me it is a easy add on to my hectic life, easy to incorporate into my lifestyle. I love it and at 40 years old and having been in a size 16 since High School, and am now in a size 10 and still losing, I am happy that I found it.
    Strong 1st posts scammers. What is that saying about a fool and their money.
  • DrHeadBang
    DrHeadBang Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My too-young-to-know better neice was all about that stuff a while ago and I got on her FB page to tell her it's a scam. I'd sell her some saran wrap and lotion for $90 and we could call it a day. The wrap seller got on the thread to say it works and blah blah blah. I responded, "Yeah, said the person selling it." They blocked me after that. Must be very confident in a product if you can't endorse it other than as a salesperson.
This discussion has been closed.