When you just *gotta* have chocolate...

Options

Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I love the special k pastry crisp - chocolatey delight. Provides just the right amount and is only 100 calories.

I also like Skinny Cow, but they leave me wanting more :wink:
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    If I want it, I eat it. No point in denying yourself or you might be leaving yourself open to a binge and do well more "damage". I watch my portions and figure it into my calories and don't sweat the "bad" days.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I concur. Dark chocolate is a daily must for me. I have a piece or some dark covered acai berries after dinner nightly. It signals to me (with my coffee or tea) that it is time to enjoy my desert and stop eating. Perhaps you should have chocolate after lunch.

Eat it slow pay attention and enjoy. Fit it in your macros and cal goal :)
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Vitatops 100 calories or they also make vitabrownies for 50 calories. I make a treat with fiber one cereal and a bag of chocolate peanut butter chips, yummy! You melt the bag of chips and add one of the packages of fiber one cereal, mix and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let set and enjoy, but beware they are addicting! Even my kids love them. Also, love the skinny cow ice cream at night when I just need some ice cream!
  • NadiaSAKloof
    NadiaSAKloof Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    USN Diet Fuel nutrition bars (I have only had the caramel crunch flavour) taste really good and are far better for you than chocolate - it is on the food database. As mentioned earlier, a small amount of chocolate is ok, but if you are anything like me, it is "all or nothing"! Good luck.
  • Just_Jon
    Just_Jon Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Two squares of a Lindt 90% dark bar. 120 calories. I have it every single day. :)
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Usually the only chocolate tasting food I eat in the occasional protein bar.

I am also quite fond of Dark Chocolate covered berries but try to just eat a couple of them when we have them in the house (they don't last long around the other family members though).
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate everyday usually. Dark chocolate is your friend. ;)

This ^
    I don't eat nearly as much as I used to but I do have a tiny bit most days...
  • RooBug88
    RooBug88 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but I LOVE Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies. Also, the Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars, but they're a little drier than the brownies. Sugar free Jello Puddings are about 60 calories apiece and they're just as yummy as the regular kind. Also try sugar free chocolates, just compare the caloric difference between those and the full-sugar versions and make some informed decisions. There are always ways to cut corners (and calories) and still get your daily "chocolate fix" :)
  • AnthonyBarei
    Options
    im new to this site. do you have any advice?:bigsmile:
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Dove Promises chocolate in milk or dark chocolate. I bring one or two with me to work often.

I also eat chocolate very frequently, like other posters said, it's all portion control. And straight chocolate is going to be way better than hot chocolate or a candy bar or anything along those lines.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has 100 calorie chocolate bars in Milk and Dark Chocolate.... It's really portions. You could have chocolate every day, just not a TON of it.
    I have never heard of these, and I think I love you for telling me! Headed there after work! Even reworked my macros to fit one in tonight after dinner!

I see they are individually wrapped so I can freeze them (to help keep me from eating them all at once)...
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I eat it. But usually it's dark chocolate and I try to eat a snack size portion or very small portion. If it fits in my macros, I eat it. :drinker:
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't eat it. Simple enough.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie and I'm a chocoholic...

my protein shakes are chocolate - it helps, A LOT!

So, I have chocolate EVERY DAY!

However, the days when I just can't get enough, I fit it in with my calories for the day, even if it's just ONE chocolate, it's something.

Dark is better then Milk, but Milk is better then none when it's a craving.

I <3 Dark :D
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Eat the damn chocolate, log it in, work out enough to cover it.
  • JuliaJitterbug
    JuliaJitterbug Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    100 calorie fudge cookie pack keeps me happy!
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I eat 3 Hershey Kisses.
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    One mini 3 musketeer...
  • Musicianess20
    Musicianess20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I eat dark chocolate pretty much daily. I get them individually wrapped so I can exercise portion control. Kills no more than 40 cals a day and I'm happy. :)