Um WHAT IN THE ACTUAL EFF

Options

Replies

• squirrelzzrule22
    squirrelzzrule22 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hahahha thanks guys you are all so great. I'm not letting it get to me today.

I wish it was sarcasm....but there's just no way! She started out when she was farther away from me and was staring and was mumbling with this horrified look on her face then said it when she got closer. Just a crazy person!
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options
    People from our area are extremely delusional. They think they are entitled for some reason when really they have no reason to be and they're just like everyone else.

DC Metro/VA/ (GLARE MD) area /facepalm.

I KNoW, RIGHT? It's nuts!!
  • EmmaReed84
    EmmaReed84 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" fairly athletic and weigh 157 lbs, well within normal BMI range.

Ummm so ten minutes ago I'm walking out of my apartment in non-spandex running shorts and a loose tank top and a woman walking by me into the building says to me "ugh I am so sick of seeing fat people in little shorts you look disgusting" then walks in. What the ****?!

She was probably in her thirties, slim and fit but certainly nothing special to look at. I was so stunned I didn't say a word. I am in shock right now. I want to cry!

Next time anyone makes a comment on your size reply with

"Well you may THINK I am fat, but at least I can change that, you will always have an ugly personality!"

I can't stand people who think they have a right to be so rude and unpleasant to another human being!
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow....starting off the day running into stupid, phoey. Send her light & love....she has issues & targeted her hate at you, when it's her own self that is the problem....smile & laugh....
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    From looking at your picture I think she was being sarcastic. She was jealous, you look fantastic actually.

^^^^^ Absolutely!! 9 times out of 10..women hate other women for one thing and one thing only...jealousy. Clearly you are hotter than she and it bothered her..that and her BF prob just left her for someone that looks like you haha
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, that would be one way to activate my b*tch mode..
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    screw this "lady" (and i use the term loosely) she probably sits alone in her house all day with her 40 cats because shes so miserable no human would want to be around her.
  • taylorwaters98
    taylorwaters98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS SLAP HER!! Or, living near her apartment, make her life HELL! You could always leave passive aggressive notes on her door. But I'm a little bit more viscious toward the haters.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    OMG I really hope you didn't cry because this woman deserves not even a second of thought. You should laugh at this non-sense comment. She obviously has problems with crack or something. She must be slow or something. You can't be intelligent and say something like that.

We can all see that you are everything but fat, so obviously she wasn't 100% sober.
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 230 pounds, she'd love me!!! Eff her!!!!!!!

Right! Me Too!

Haha!! Same. let's all have a meetup in shorts at this woman's house.
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Right! Me Too!

*Puts on the booty shorts* Let's go ladies!

tumblr_mbrgxa2nsh1ry1q7do1_500_zpsa6351342.gif
  • squirrelzzrule22
    Options

Right! Me Too!

*Puts on the booty shorts* Let's go ladies!

tumblr_mbrgxa2nsh1ry1q7do1_500_zpsa6351342.gif

Hahahahaha omg you guys are the greatest!
  • MelissaVoci
    MelissaVoci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling... A few years back, I said something about people trying out for American Idol that clearly couldn't sing (Like the people that you KNOW aren't even trying) and a friend of my husband's was in the same room, and said "Yeah, well fat people shouldn't wear spandex" and pointed to my pants. 1. That's just rude 2. They were like pajama pants, and I was in my own house!!! I still have those pants, they fit better now, but I think about his comment every time I put them on. He is no longer a friend of ours, my husband made him leave, and we haven't talked since. You are stunning, and she was probably just jealous. Here's to hoping that her conscious got the better of her later in the day.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    That's you in your profile pic, I'm assuming.
    You look great.
    ***** has issues.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    This is how I look at it. Normal people, even the biggest a-hole bullies, don't walk up to a complete stranger and call them fat.
    The only people who do this are people who are mentally ill, more or less. She probably have some sort of anti social personality disorder. I would be more worried for what else she is capable of.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This is how I look at it. Normal people, even the biggest a-hole bullies, don't walk up to a complete stranger and call them fat.
    The only people who do this are people who are mentally ill, more or less. She probably have some sort of anti social personality disorder. I would be more worried for what else she is capable of.

This is absolutely true.
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I would have told her "I'm so tired of seeing ugly people without a paper bag over their head, guess we both have to suffer"
  • Afternoonfoxy8
    Options
    How RUDE!!
  • persistantone
    persistantone Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You should find some *ahem* dog residue in a park and wipe it on the handle of her apartment door. Then attach a note to the door that says "Now THIS is disgusting."

Hilarious. Me likey.