What are you eating for breakfast ?

Options

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Monday to Friday I almost always have oatmeal with 1/2 cup of part-skim milk, ground flax seed and peanut butter. Sometimes I throw in honey, or sugar free jam.

One day on the week-end I will try to make us scrambled eggs, panacakes/waffles, or french toast.

I'm sure in another 2 weeks I will change this up again - probably go back to egg whites with some mixin's before work.

I find breakfast to be the hardest meal to actually plan for/eat, at least in the mornings.
  • cindyjoesousa
    cindyjoesousa Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Raisin bran, oatmeal, Weight Watchers breakfasts, English muffins, peanut butter toast, waffles and cream cheese..the list goes on..
  • amye004
    amye004 Posts: 32
    Options
    During the week:

2 hard boiled eggs

1/2 cup oatmeal with
    1/4 cup friut (this week it's strawberries)
    1Tbs Chia seed
    1 Tbs cinnamon

Weekend:
    Banana "Pancakes" 1 Banana + 2 eggs mixed together
    1 Tbsp Almond Butter (for all pancakes that are made)
    1 cup skim milk
  • mander8282
    mander8282 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    On a Kashi kick right now...either Honey Almond Flax Go Lean crunch or Kashi Cinnamon Go Lean Crisp. with 1 % skim milk.
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Usually a high cal protein shake with PB, bananas, milk, cocoa powder, and protein and well as a breakfast burrito and a bowl of chia/hemp/buckwheat cereal. On the weekends it's usually the shake plus eggs, bacon, and an avocado.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I tend to eat the same thing.
    Steel cut oats made with water. Then I add coconut milk and raisins. It's like arroz con leche.
  • fatusextremus
    fatusextremus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 scoops whey protein powder and 1/4 cup oatmeal. my fav!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I eat the same thing. Just wondering what everyone is eating for breakfast?

*1/2cup all bran original ceral with 1/2 cup almond milk
    *couple hard boiled eggs
    *1 scoop protein powder mixed in 6oz of plain greek yogurt
    *fruit and a Quest Bar (they are AWESOME)
    *PB2 on 2 Corn Thins (they are like a rice cake)
    *egg baked in avocado

those are my rotated ones
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    2 scoops whey protein powder with 8oz whole milk. Delicious!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Today I had
    1 banana
    cup of chopped strawberries
    100g white grapes
  • 2finis
    2finis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    chia porridge with yogurt and fruit
  • U2Amie
    U2Amie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been all about the greek yogurts. They're much tastier and Chabani has been my favorite! Especially in blueberry or pomegranate. But I'm usually a cereal junky.
  • colibaby92
    Options
    i eat apples there mostly water yet some how keep me fulll and you can add stevia and cinnamon put them in the microwave for a couple minutes and it tastes just like apple pie good for a snack too maybee !
  • RyanneRose
    RyanneRose Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Lately... either cereal and milk with a cup of coffee, or a cup of greek yogurt and a cup of coffee.
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    i usually have cereal or a bagel because I need something quick and don't have time to cook. ( i am not a morning person by any means!) I don't usually eat eggs because they fill me up really quick so im lucky if i can eat a whole omelet or a sandwich with egg in it.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I had toast with PB&J today and a coffee with hot chocolate in it because I thought I'd be running around today and need the energy (nothing has panned out that way though!) That's my go-to meal when I'm going to roaming the city during the day. On 'down' days (ha!), I have Post Honeycomb cereal and coffee/hot chocolate. But I've also had scrambled eggs and toast, Oat Squares cereal and sometimes a bagel with honey too. Really, it's whatever I feel like juxtaposed with whatever I think I'll be doing that day, lol. No matter what else I have, I must have coffee and hot chocolate! It's my cheap, low-cal wake up call, ha ha.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I always have the same thing, too. Nothing wrong with that!

Lentils, nuts, and a piece of fruit.

Sometimes I put rice in my lentils. OOO variety!!

Bagels on the weekend.
  • likepepsicola
    likepepsicola Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I like half a bagel, toasted. Sometimes with cream cheese or some peanut butter.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    This morning:

3/4 C Kashi Go Lean mix in: Dannon Light & Fit, 1/4 C frozen raspberries, 1 TBL sliced almonds. 250 Calories ... 16.8 gms protein, 10.5 gms fiber, 4.6 gms good fat ..... keeps me full until lunch
  • slroggemann
    slroggemann Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I started a new breakfast routine today: 1 cup fage 0% plain greek yogurt + 2 tbs chocolate peanut butter. Delicious and super satisfying - kept me full from about 845 when I ate til 1 when I noticed I was hungry and ate lunch...when I was eating toaster waffles (nature's path) or cereal, I'd be starving around 1130.