Women - favorite fitness clothing?

Options
I've been looking for some new work-out clothes and am interested in what everyone likes the best. Particularly, I'm looking for fitted capris that would be good for running (and other work outs), but I'm open to any fitness clothing that people love.

Replies

• SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I wear form fitting tanks from Old Navy (can't beat the price) and shorts (the ones at Walmart are surprisingly cute and affordable). :)
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I like to run in shorts and a hoodie :)
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I dont really spend a lot of money on workout clothes, especially since I am trying to lose weight and dont plan to be wearing them for very long. Once I get to goal, I will get better stuff but I actually really like the danskin stuff from walmart. They ahve fitted capris in a few different materials, i like all of those. Also, tanks etc are all pretty comfy, I havent had any shrinking of stretching out issues since I started wearing them. I cant spend $50+ on running capris, so $11 is just right for me :)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret, Pink, Old Navy, Nike, Adidas... I tend to stick to these brands. Every now and then I get something from Target.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I get Danskin stuff from Wal-mart. I love their capris and shorts! And I just use a t-shirt or tank for my top (usually with something nerdy on it like TMNT).
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Kohls has a decent sale on their TekGear line right now (50% off), and if you get their coupons in the mail, it really takes the price down. I like TJ Maxx and Marshalls for workout gear too - lots of good name brand stuff for a lot less. Target and their Champion line has been one of my biggest sources for workout wear, but lately I've been striking out with them - not as big a selection, and their prices have gone up.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    shorts and a t-shirt
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wear Under Armour. I love their stuff! It wicks away the sweat so well, doesn't shrink after washing/drying and I've found that their black colored items take a long time to fade versus other brands (Nike, Adidas, etc). I find the best deals in the Outlet section of their website. However, if you are a XS or S you gotta be quick because they sell out in those sizes FAST! They always offer free shipping of some sort.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    What I buy:
    Target
    Walmart
    Kohls
    Old Navy

What I want:
    Athleta
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Love my pants/capris/shorts from Old Navy. They are the best I've tried and at a good price.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am cheap so I buy my stuff on sale where ever I can find it. I recently bought a pair of Danskin Now fitted polyester and spandex capri's from Wal Mart and they're awesome!!!!! Also I love my Nike dual fusion shoes =D
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I get Danskin stuff from Wal-mart. I love their capris and shorts! And I just use a t-shirt or tank for my top (usually with something nerdy on it like TMNT).

My fav workout shirts are my Yoshi one and a TMNT one, they make me feel so nerdy and awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My favorite, oddly enough, are form fitting capris from wal-mart for a whopping $13! They wash well, wear well and last and last and last. They dont bind or hug too tightly but still manage to stay up. they wick away the sweat fast and dry quickly! I just bought another pair this past weekend and the fit is slightly different than last years capri, but still super comfortable. They even added a hidden pocket for cash or key in the waistband. Cant beat it.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Mostly Target! It's cheap, and it gets the job done. Maybe when I get to goal and have an awesome body to rock I will invest in Lululemon or some other high-end workout gear, but until then I'm good with the cheap stuff. My current favorite item is a pair of workout capris from Target. They were like $10, and are super comfortable. I like them for things like body pump, trx, pilates, rock climbing... anything where there is a risk of people seeing up my shorts, basically.
  • adoreabella
    Options
    I love my Lululemon. I swore I would never buy it when I was larger but now that I can get into it, I would never wear anything but.
  • Atoncebecoming
    Atoncebecoming Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Champion is the best! I come from a semi-pro martial arts background, I currently do P90x + 1 - 3 extra hours of endurance / interval training almost every day. I would recommend Champion to anyone :smile:
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    Love finding deals at TJ Maxx and then again at Kohls. I like the brand Fila at Kohls.
    Good luck and have fun shopping!
  • zombikitten
    zombikitten Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All my favorite fitness clothing I buy from the thrift store.... Not planning on being able to fit in it for long, so $1 per item suits me just fine :)
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love Nike's stuff it's a treat and always makes me excited for running.

www.wiggle.co.uk - discounted trainers and workout clothes including decent nike trainers (they ship free internationally and have other country's stores)

Some sellers on Etsy have awesome tees, I bought these recently:

il_fullxfull.436967967_nf4l.jpg
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/RufflesWithLove?ref=seller_info

il_fullxfull.435524886_e4ar.jpg
    https://www.etsy.com/people/hehly
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Lululemon is, by far, my favorite. But since I have not won any lottery, I buy Fila at Kohl's, and Costco has some nice workout gear.