This is why you're fat

2»

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Yea I've been to this website, its so great!

I was inspired by one crazy thing so I made it with a little less fat and made it to share as a dessert.

Peanut Butter Banana French Toast

2 slices whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp peanut butter
    1 small banana
    1/4 cup egg beaters
    1 tsp vanilla
    1 tsp milk
    1/8 tsp powdered sugar
    4 tbsp sugar-free syrup

Directions Assemble peanut butter and banana sandwich, dip in egg/milk/vanilla mixture, cook as normal. Serve toped with powdered sugar and sugar-free syrup.

WW Points: 4 (½ sandwich each)

toast.jpg
  • Aamilah
    Aamilah Posts: 62 Member
    That is way to much food for anyone to eat!!!!! That is so gross
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Set one of these in front of me and there goes all my hard work. Omg. :)

tumblr_kytsg2qDU01qzvnxpo1_r1_500.jpg

I'm a sucker for cheese and cookie dough!! At least I hate bacon, right?
    um..what IS that?:sick: :ohwell:

Cookie dough and cheese, together? hm, is this site link going to be worse than this?:ohwell: :sad: (no offense intended to those lusting after um, this:flowerforyou: )
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member

Cookie dough and cheese, together? hm, is this site link going to be worse than this?:ohwell: :sad: (no offense intended to those lusting after um, this:flowerforyou: )

Oh no that's not cookie dough and cheese together! Ew, gross! :) Lol. That's just a burger with tons of cheese on it. I was just saying I love cheese.... And cookie dough. Hahaha.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member

Oh no that's not cookie dough and cheese together! Ew, gross! :) Lol. That's just a burger with tons of cheese on it. I was just saying I love cheese.... And cookie dough. Hahaha.
    whew! ya had me a bit skerrrred there Girl!:wink::laugh:
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    heathersmilez that looks sooooo yummmyy!!!

ive also made something kinda close to it. i turned the banana and pb into a kind of paste. and added cinnamon. MMMMMMMMMM! and a little half of a sandwich goes a LONG way. makes u feel like ur having such a gr8 dessert! (we had it for breakfast tho lol)
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    I sent the pic of the pizza burger to my hubby, he said he would eat it!! ugh!

He is 6ft 2 and only weighs about 154lb though, doesn't exercise either

I am healthier :) even though I can't eat whatever I want without gaining
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    That website is making me feel so ill...

... yet strangely hungry at the same time.

Still, I bet none of those pictures are from UK, you just dont see food like that over here.. Thank god.
  • sazziecee
    sazziecee Posts: 143
    That website is making me feel so ill...

... yet strangely hungry at the same time.

Still, I bet none of those pictures are from UK, you just dont see food like that over here.. Thank god.

Apart from when I have seen people eating one of those "sharing desserts" to themselves in those pubs that are attached to Wacky Warehouses :)
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    What is terrible is that I would love to eat almost everything listed! There was some weird things that I wouldn't touch like the beer bacon mug or mixing meats with sweets...gross. But some of those cheesy ones? Get behind me Satan!!!

D
  • KimmyBee
    KimmyBee Posts: 158 Member
    Apart from when I have seen people eating one of those "sharing desserts" to themselves in those pubs that are attached to Wacky Warehouses :)

I tried that once, years ago... I didnt even get half way through.

And that was back when I ate like a horse, Now ID probably only make it a quarter of the way through.
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Yeah, there are actually a few things on there that are just a cake or something and look yum to me haha but most of it... the weird combos and all of the savoury stuff to be honest just looks disgusting.
This discussion has been closed.