Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    niqxuQG.jpg
    A2Sntdh.jpg

:D
  • doodles21224
    doodles21224 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What inspirations for someone like me fairly new to MFP.
  • rose555005
    Options
    So inspiring to see before and after pictures! I love it! I, also, hope to be in the afters group sometime in the next 6-8 months!
  • AlleganyMiss
    Options
    Al of these pictures are so incredibly inspirational that I am going RIGHT NOW to put on my tenny runners and take the dogs for a walk. Last may I had a total hysterectomy and weighed 218 at the hospital. I am 192 this morning. I listed 195 as my starting weight because that is what I was when I started MFP. Since I am still so new at this I am always looking for "Buddies" on here....friend me if you want...Here are my stats
    Female age 40
    Starting Weight 195
    Goal Weight 140
    Height 5' 4"
  • sajna_sal
    sajna_sal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Bump...:-)
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this will work... but
    Faces.jpg

This is the photo that spurred me into action. Have dropped 38kg / 84lb between that face and my current face!
    I still cringe when I look at it
  • susantrigg18
    Options
    qnmxw8.jpg

started 29 weeks ago @297 pound/135kgs
    now @ 236 pounds/107.5kgs
    im about half weigh there i guess...will know when i get there
  • hilary2005
    hilary2005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not as impressive as most, but still pleased with my 18lbs loss

3sidebysidesjan-apr_zps85c665a0.jpg

HOW DID U GET UR TUMMY TO GO DOWN?
    Looks like part of the tummy reduction is that she got her swayback fixed a bit, so her back doesn't curve as much. That'll put the tummy where it's supposed to go.

I didn't realise I had a swayback to fix! But now you say it maybe my back is abit dodgy looking!!
    I did the 30day shred youtube vidalas tarting at level one building up to level three and used MFP calorie counting to lose my stomach, I do at least 30minutes to an hour walking a day to get my bum and thighs down.
  • hilary2005
    hilary2005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not as impressive as most, but still pleased with my 18lbs loss

3sidebysidesjan-apr_zps85c665a0.jpg

HOW DID U GET UR TUMMY TO GO DOWN?
    Looks like part of the tummy reduction is that she got her swayback fixed a bit, so her back doesn't curve as much. That'll put the tummy where it's supposed to go.

I didn't realise I had a swayback to fix! But now you say it maybe my back is abit dodgy looking!!
    I did the 30day shred youtube vidalas tarting at level one building up to level three and used MFP calorie counting to lose my stomach, I do at least 30minutes to an hour walking a day to get my bum and thighs down.

I have revisited this photo considering the swayback suggestion by another MFP user, and my back hasn't changed it's my bum that has, it's not so large, big clue is that my pants actually fit better, the tops of my arms are thinner too, so maybe this is creating some strange illusion but as far as I know I have no swayback.
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing!
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    From 245
    before33_zpsb4f8e215.jpg
    To 140 :)
    uiuiu_zps322390c3.jpg
    13140333.png
    You look amazing!
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    From 245
    before33_zpsb4f8e215.jpg
    To 140 :)
    uiuiu_zps322390c3.jpg
    13140333.png
    You look amazing!

+1, you look fantastic (and about fifteen years younger).

This thread is giving me so much motivation and inspiration. Even though I've lost a decent amount of weight I'm still really overweight, so seeing the changes you've all made really encourages me to keep on going. I've been fat since I was a teenager, I've no idea what the slim and healthy me looks like but I can't wait to find out.
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    qnmxw8.jpg

started 29 weeks ago @297 pound/135kgs
    now @ 236 pounds/107.5kgs
    im about half weigh there i guess...will know when i get there
    That's insane! You've come so far & wow, it really shows!! You're like half of you now..or even less! It's crazy!
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just finishing my first week of my new lifestyle and feeling very motivated already but this thread is AMAZING.

Thank you for sharing! Inspirational!
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    here are mine. doctor just gave me my goal weight yesterday. it's not where the final end will be. he gave me this number just for my mind to distress and slowly get back into "normal" life. it's nice to have a great GP to work with on the journey, who understands where i come from. i am 8 pounds from goal.

heavyme2005or06-1.jpg[/URL]

werqoldschool1-2013_zps7b9418fe-1_zpsc6aad235-1_zps488c011d-1_zps1d1193ff.jpg[/URL]
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures everyone!! And to those of you who quoted my pictures thank you so much! Just 10 months ago I came to these threads for inspiration, it's truly incredible what everyone on here has accomplished!!
  • jessiwebb
    jessiwebb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!

I'm nowhere near goal weight, but here's the 32 pound difference:

Before:
    2i0u3ig.jpg
    After:
    68wqyx.jpg
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing! Such an inspriation you all are!
  • lease1981
    lease1981 Posts: 57
    Options
    my profile pic:) this is so far still awhile to go:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!