What are you looking forward to fitting into?

Options

Replies

• xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I would just like to feel comfortable and look good in something that I actually like rather than just comfortable in something I can fit in.
    That being said I have fallen madly in love with this dress and bathing suit, would love to be able to wear the both one day
    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/classic-twist-dress
    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/onepiece-swimwear/transmarine-dreams-one-piece
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have this little black dress, lol. Size 4...that I wore 4 years ago...it's actually hanging on my wall as a reminder!!!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Would love to wear a cute summer dress without looking like I am pregnant. I also have the muffin top tummy going on but thats starting to disappear. Oh and looking good in a 2 piece bikini swimsuit, not tankini!
  • EvaStrange
    EvaStrange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My old starfleet uniform. :glasses: Their skirts are tiny!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    My old starfleet uniform. :glasses: Their skirts are tiny!
    Yep! There's nowhere to hid in a Starfleet uniform!

I'm a size 18 right now. I have an entire wardrobe of size 16 clothes I can't wait to wear again.
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My jeans from 4 years ago. I loved them!

Something lovely for my little bro's wedding

Skater dresses / summer dresses - cant wear them at the moment - I have 'fat lady' legs and look ridiculously awful

UK size 12 stuff.... not since my university days!!

Clothes that I REALLY want to wear, not just stuff that I can hide myself in

My Suede t-shirt that I got on their (what they thought would be their last ever tour) so I can wear it to their concert in October. Muchus excitement!!

Knee length boots that I haven't had to buy in a fat person clothes shop

Clothes from River Island / Oasis / Top shop that aren't the biggest sizes they stock (and I'm 'only' a UK size 16 which is apparently normal)

That's quite a list...I'm sure I will think of more!!
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go back home to see if my Mum has still got it, but there's this really nice green dress I wore for my cousins wedding. I also wore it for bf's aunties wedding. I can't remember what size it was though, but I really really liked it!

My sister has quite a lot of stuff I'd like to fit into!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Love to go into closet and wear anything without fear of it not fitting!!!
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've got loads of lovely work clothes that are a bit too tight on me at the moment, I can't wait to wear them again:

Purple tunic dress
    Black skater style dress
    Beautiful blue straight Coast skirt (the only straight skirt that's every fitted me!)
    Black and red tulip skirt dress

And of course skinny/straight-leg jeans without what I call 'sausage legs' ie. the jeans are so tight they make your legs look like they're jammed into sausage skins!!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Speedo. No joke
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    My sexy corset. Without bulges around the bottom.
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    I need to buy a new dress for my cousin's wedding in May. I will leave it quite late as will be interesting to see what I can wear compared to the last time I bought a dress. Also the bikinis, the wedding is in Malta so need some decent poolside wear.
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress! ( Hopefully by then it will need to be taken IN!) ....and a sexy bikini!
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Some of my pants create a bit of a muffin top. I hate that >=I
  • anorrisdyer
    anorrisdyer Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Size 14 or under pants and a wedding dress.
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    95% of the clothes in my wardrobe! I only have about a dozen items that fit me, and the only jeans that fit me split last weekend!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Regular sizes! I'm in a 16 now, and that's still plus sized, so when I get into a size 14, I'll FINALLY feel like I've accomplished something. I can't wait. About 15 or 20 more pounds should do it!
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Short term goal: a HOT dress i bough for my birthday in Vegas (which is in about a month). White and gold Chevron pattern all sequin mini dress... Fits now... but with ultimate Spanx!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to fit back into my stall. They have me out to pasture until I can. I hate the rain.