Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you looking forward to fitting into?

Replies

• babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    a designer size 12 dress so in reality it's about a size 10.5. i'm currently a 16...
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    I have a pair of hotpants that used to fit me around 2 years ago... I can't wait to get them back on!
    That, and I'd love to wear either a bodycon dress or a bikini, I've never had the confidence to wear either
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Nothing. I am always amused by Gold's Gym advertising slogan: "Look better naked". If I reach that goal then everything else I wear will look better. :D
  • FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Great Answer!! I agree. I want to feel sexy just once in my life.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    im looking forward to a smoother sillouette.
    Seriously, its no annoying.

tum and love handles are my only weakness.
  • kcirgs57
    kcirgs57 Posts: 7
    I started at 276 lbs. and a very tight 44 pair of jeans. I'm currently wearing 40 pair of jeans and would like to someday get into a 34 pair. I hoping by the end of the year.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    nothing
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    I want to rock a TON of cute summer dresses this year, and maybe even a bikini or two :bigsmile:
  • kcirgs57
    kcirgs57 Posts: 7
    I started at 276 lbs. and a very tight 44 pair of jeans. I'm currently wearing 40 pair of jeans and would like to someday get into a 34 pair. I hoping by the end of the year.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    no, I want to fit into a sheet.
  • SoLiveItUp
    SoLiveItUp Posts: 115 Member
    Pale yellow lace dress : )

Hope I get there
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    2 things: 1) a pair of grey skinny jeans that I bought 4 years ago

2) a size 10 wedding dress sample I've been dying to try on BUT the style of the dress won't allow me to squeeze into it as its very fitted
  • Amy_Andrews
    Amy_Andrews Posts: 106
    I want to fit into single digit jeans with no muffin top.
    Hubby wants me to wear a 2 peice to the beach this year. After having TWO kids - YIKES!
  • kappatit
    kappatit Posts: 9
    all i want to wear is a pair of nike pro spandex shorts and a sports bra to the gym. on the real side, i can't wait to be able to wear a bikini again, so i can finally go on a warm vacation.
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Clothes I wore 10 years ago on our honeymoon!
  • Well I've always wanted to share clothes with my daughter,she's 16 now...that ain't gonna happen.she is 5' 100 lbs size 0-1 and size 6 shoe and I am 5'4" size 9 shoe. 100 lbs is waaay too low for me,the smallest I've ever been is size 10 jeans,lol. I think size 8-10 would be perfect.
    So I would like to take her and my youngest daughter(almost 3) to Disney World in about 1 1/2 -2 yrs and fit comfortably on the rides.
  • fatolelatdy
    fatolelatdy Posts: 23 Member
    so many things....my backyard bikini from victoria's secret, a black crocheted dress and a 34B bra :happy:
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Nothing. Looking great naked!

^^^^
    THIS!!!!
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Pants I bought 9 years ago because I was going to lose a lil weight then >:[
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    I bought a pair of dress pants with the tags on them from Value Village with the goal and they will fit me. When I bought them I could barley get them over my butt now I can zip them up but they are still a bit too snug.....soon though :)