People tell me don't lose anymore......

Options
1235»

Replies

• Maximumresults
    Options
    Do what is best for you. Only you live with you 24 hrs a day..be happy..others will come along.
  • jlturner386
    jlturner386 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yes I have had my BF% checked and I am at 24% when I started I was at 40% YIKES!! My goal is to be at 20% body fat which I think is a fitness level but thats what I want... I want to be toned and fit looking.... :O) I am not going to give up my any means, I love weight training and HIIT that I could never give it up...

I'm so glad you had your bf% checked I think its a better measurement of success than the BMI chart. Even 24% is considered fit, so that may be why your husband can't see you any smaller cause you look fantastic already! But 20% is definately a great goal super toned! My first goal is 22-23% body fat, and I'll reevaluate at that point :) But congrats on your success so far!!!
  • alfranklin23
    alfranklin23 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
    I am learning you have to do what makes you feel best. Your goal is the same as mine. I found so much inspiration from you. I think you should go for your goal, and IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT just gain a little weight back. How long did it take for you to lose the weight?:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!