IN for more talk about stanky vajayjay.

Wait. No, out. Definitely. OUT.
    O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif
    I loved that entire video. Yay parcore.

Awesome gif although I guess that is the Canada spelling, I've usually seen it spelled Parkour
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options

O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif

Awesome gif although I guess that is the Canada spelling, I've usually seen it spelled Parkour

Thanks for the update.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif

ROFL. I hate you. Also, I meant video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHSoPTJNfPE
    Another reason I like yoga.
  • SaMiE2013DiEtINg
    SaMiE2013DiEtINg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This post is rank! U must have not washed for days to smell ur dirty ***** threw your clothes! Never go out the house without gettin a shower even if u have to have to have another 1 later in the day!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one frustrated at the use of vagina in this context? It's not the vagina that stinks, aka not the treasure trough. Sheesh, it's the genital area, labia, etc... more likely.

Lol... Waiting for my speshul_snoflehk to help me out here ;)

:laugh:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.
    Yeah, typically people don't try to smell my vagina unless I'm at a night club.

LOL... I meant that people aren't usually packed in as close in a gym as a night club so it's easy to keep a 3 ft radius.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    There was a woman in the locker room spraying her crotch/*kitten* areas with aerosol deodorant the other day, pre-workout. I must admit, I found that bizarre! :huh:

Maybe it was the OP

No! She has a shower
  • CoderGal
    Options
    If I haven't taken a shower very recently, I'll do a quick body wash. Other than that, I shower after I work out. I have never noticed any particular smells. I also try to stay far enough away from everyone else that they don't have to smell me and I don't have to smell them. Generally, 3 feet is enough. It's a gym after all, not a nightclub.

LOL... I meant that people aren't usually packed in as close in a gym as a night club so it's easy to keep a 3 ft radius.
    Of course. My statement still stands. :tongue:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I like to shower with my girlfriends in the locker room once I get to the gym before and after my workout. That way we save water and stuff.

pics or it didn't happen

All we have is video???
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I like to shower with my girlfriends in the locker room once I get to the gym before and after my workout. That way we save water and stuff.

pics or it didn't happen

All we have is video???

GiggityGiggity_zps06516d69.jpg
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

Of course. My statement still stands. :tongue:
    :laugh: Fair enough
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have my stench overpower the stench of strangers unwashed vaginas :laugh:

I shower every day, sometimes I well shower before hand as well. But if I shower to much I tend to break out and my skin gets bad so I try to avoid excessively washing myself.

Edit to add: I am very flexible, and have never smelled my vagina at the gym ahaha. If you are smelling up a room, get that stuff checked out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can't make it pass this reply. Need to dry my eyes..brilliant!
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

O.U.T.

O
    U
    T

FijpZpu.gif

Laughing so hard I'm crying.

If you want to shower, shower. Whatever floats your boat.

On a serious note, if it has been less than 24 hours since your last shower and your lady parts are that smelly, you might want to get it checked out. I have never, not once, showered before a workout, including Yoga, and I have never smelled my nor anyone else's vajayjay. In the meantime, thank you for thinking of others in this situation!!!
  • CoderGal
    Options

What about the shoe salesman?
    I use to be a 'shoesalesman' when I got my first job...and I'm not sure what shoe store you are going to, but I did not ever lean towards anyone to smell there crotch...particularly because I'd smell their feet first.
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I use to be a 'shoesalesman' when I got my first job...and I'm not sure what shoe store you are going to, but I did not ever lean towards anyone to smell there crotch...particularly because I'd smell their feet first.

Clearly your creep skills could use some work.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

You're doing it wrong
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

Wow. I never realized what a yucky job selling shoes is :/
  • CoderGal
    Options

Wow. I never realized what a yucky job selling shoes is :/
    Put it this way, most of the staff quit for Mcdonalds and were very happy to do so.

Me? I had a long shoe horn. Best. invention. ever. I WOULD "touch them with a X foot pole"
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    I never shower before a workout. I always shower right after, so there's really no point in doing it before too. Idk if my vajayjay smells like funky fish tuna sandwich or not, but I still ain't going to wash that shizz before my work out.
  • CoderGal
    Options
    I never shower before a workout. I always shower right after, so there's really no point in doing it before too. Idk if my vajayjay smells like funky fish tuna sandwich or not, but I still ain't going to wash that shizz before my work out.
    FunkyFish.jpg