13 Months In and How My Life Has Changed

Options

Replies

• pmcbrady
    pmcbrady Posts: 31
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations to you. So inspiring. Glad you are able to do what you love, and get paid for it!
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    That was very inspiring, congrats on all of your hard work and success.
  • Sweetfi
    Sweetfi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Thank you for posting your story. I hope u do write that book. It would probably have better impact that some of the other diet and fitness garbage thats out there!
  • Boomer_44
    Boomer_44 Posts: 10
    Options
    Very impressive!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    wat an inspiring story..thankyou!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and total life changing transformation! Very inspiring indeed. I tried spinning about 9 yrs ago when I first began to put on weight and I considered it a form of torture, but I may give it another shot :). Congrats, again!
  • WhaddoWino
    WhaddoWino Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    This is just fantastic! You took the tough road-- the road of work, risk, and change-- and it has taken you to a new place of health, friendship, and fulfillment. So many people complain that they just don't have the will or the means to change their lives. It all comes from within, doesn't it?

You should feel very proud-- justly so. Best of luck with your newly defined life!
  • sylv1979
    sylv1979 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. Thanks for sharing your story. Well done to you :) x
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You came out of darkness and into the light...what an amazing and inspiring story of how you found your life's purpose. It's stories like yours that grab folks by the heart and soul and show them there is hope--thanks for sharing. Congratulations on your new lifestyle and job!
  • nannyal
    nannyal Posts: 50
    Options
    What a lovely account of your journey. Thankyou for sharing and inspiring.:flowerforyou:
  • pippabc
    pippabc Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us. It is incredible what you have achieved in one year.
    Wishing you so much fun in your new job.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You are quite the inspiration!!!
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you look amazing! I want to show this to my dad to inspire his weight loss!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful story! I am very sorry to hear about your wife.

The day you decided to make a change was the day my dad had a heart attack. He was 55 and a severe diabetic. Two days later, we took him off of life support because he had been without oxygen for at least 30 minutes, and he only had a 3% chance of survival. He passed away two hours later. This was my second parent to die because of a heart attack. When my mom died in 2005, that is what sparked my weight loss journey.

Anyway, you are doing great things!
    I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard that is but at least you are using those dark moments to change your life for the better. They would be very proud of you.
    Thank you!
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so inspiring, you look absolutely stunning! GREAT, GREAT JOB!!!
  • honeybunny32
    honeybunny32 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great inspiration!
  • Razyb
    Razyb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You're awesome and an inspiration keep it up :)
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    Really, your story is just incredible. Your life really has changed - thank you for sharing.:flowerforyou: All the best for that triathlon!!! Your story already shows you have a LOT of strength in you:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!