Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's harder for you? Healthy eating or Exercise?

Replies

• Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Def eating healthy. Even though I was overweight my whole life, I dedicated a majority of my time to playing sports. I love working out and being an athlete, but I def go to town on some nachos, and wings, and beer (you get the picture) way too often.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Definitely exercise for me!
    same. i hate sports and i dont get an urge to go exercise at all :sad:
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    I would have to say eating. I'm really regimented at both, but there are times I would rather go out to eat at a calorie laden restaurant than cook a healthy meal at home. I don't do it if it's not on my plan, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like doing it.

I enjoy exercise - especially how I feel afterwards, so that part is easy.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Eating healthy, by far. I love, love, LOVE to eat. I also love to exercise, so luckily I can get some pretty serious calorie burns most of the time.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Exercise is easy.

Healthy eating isn't hard.

Eating a low enough amount of food to lose weight every day, and ignoring those hunger pangs before bed - now that's hard!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Healthy eating for me!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    LifeJacketWaterJogger Posts: 231 Member
    healthy eating, Im a Cardio addict..
  • selmafeki
    selmafeki Posts: 48 Member
    Definitely the eating part....
  • Roxie8611
    Roxie8611 Posts: 39 Member
    Exercise - i really have to talk myself into it at times but i always feel better afterwards :)
  • Revonue
    Revonue Posts: 135 Member
    Exercise has become a habit for me. So I'd have to say, healthy eating.
  • 141by2016
    141by2016 Posts: 179
    Eating. Even when I was 226lbs I exercised at least 3 days a week, now I am incorporating more movement into my normal routine (ex. bike to school, walk to the store, etc.), and dedicated exercise 5-6days/week, but I still have trouble not eating ALL of the food :/
  • FussyFruitbat
    FussyFruitbat Posts: 110 Member
    Exercise. Bleh.
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Neither - my issue is portion control!
    20107006 Posts: 5 Member
    Eating! I can't stop it!
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Eating healthy.... I am losing weight still by having pizza and fattening foods, but I do more exercise to make up for it.
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Both - just depends on the day. Some days I have no problem eating healthy, some days it's tough. Same with exercising.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Eating healthy! I can exercise all day everyday. But I love to eat so much! Well, I eat moderately healthy when I cook for myself. But my husband likes to go out. So yaaaa
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    My eating habits are the worst I would be in great shape right now if I could only control my eating!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Excercise definetely, cant wait until I get to the point where it is not such and effort to get myself to do it, once I start I am fine, but finding the morivation sucks. I still make excuses about it like I used to with food. Baby steps, no pun intended. Happy Sunday all and the best of luck with your journey.

^^^This!
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Have to push myself to exercise.

Will power is pretty good with the diet. Most of the time.

I agree with this. Exercise is very hard for me to get in every day.