30 day shred friends?

Options
I'm on day 4 of 30 day shred and could use some support, every time i've tried it before i've given up the first time was me being lazy sadly and i quit around day 5. Second time round was due to a knee injury and i had to quit 2weeks in. So here i am 3rd time lucky! :)

So feel free to add me or post and i'll add you if your doing the 30 day shred or could just use some encouragement and we will help each other! :)

Replies

• purplehedgepig
    purplehedgepig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

have just completed day 1 of level 1. Hope it gets easier! Not sure what to put in for my excercise.
  • abbirose13
    abbirose13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am day one of level 2 today :) if it got easier you wouldn't get any results! However, when you start seeing results it is easier to motivate yourself. Don't stop now! Feel free to add me :) x
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hello, it does after a few days :) then you get into level 2 and it gets hard all over again haha. I used to put it under aerobics but i now put it under circuit training.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I begin level 2 monday
  • LarDoucheLar
    Options
    you can add me. I begin level 2 monday

Added :) thankyou!
  • going4change2013
    Options
    I just completed day 7 of Level 1. (this is the first time I'm doing it) Some days I feel like I am lacking the motivation to go on and do it, but I always manage to complete the day. I've already noticed change in my body, and I guess thats where my motivation strikes back up!
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on L2D4 today. I tell ya, level 2 is a lot different than level 1. It is quite the burn and you sweat buckets! Add me if you like! Go team 30DS!
  • MomOfTwinzz
    MomOfTwinzz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie looking for support, I'm starting the 30 day shred tomorrow!
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 not on a day going to start it properly again tomorrow wamt to do 10 days non stop then go onto level 3 (god help me as I can barely do level 2!!) Any adds welcome :D
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 days off finishing!

I was really wanting to give in halfway through level 2 and stopped for 2 days (I had knee pain so just thought resting it would help heal!) but you can do it! In the first week I constantly looked for peoples photos to motivate me and it really worked!

Every day I feel stronger, and even though getting up the motivation to do it is hard, once I've done it - its done! No more thinking about it, its just finished - over and done with!

After this I'm doing Ripped in 30 to really push myself before my weekend away!
  • steph2606
    steph2606 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I completed Level One last summer... got to Level 2 and discovered the dreaded BURPEE.

Yeah... it all went downhill from there...:grumble:
  • steph2606
    steph2606 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I completed Level One last summer... got to Level 2 and discovered the dreaded BURPEE.

Yeah... it all went downhill from there...:grumble:

Sorry! Pressed send too soon!! I was meant to say:

I'm thinking about starting this up again soon though... It's a great workout with some amazing results if you stick to it :)

Good Luck everyone! :)
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 here. I had my husband and sister both doing it with me but now....I am all alone :(
  • haylee1981
    haylee1981 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Day 2 here, but I've complete once a year ago for my wedding, put the 2 stone back on though so going again!! Feel free to add me
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am on level two. Please feel free to add me :)
  • emziebee27
    Options
    I have previously managed to complete the 30 days before, it was hard going but well worth it. Unfortunately I have been more off then on with my fitness regime recently so about to kick start it all off by attempting it again from tomorrow
    If anyone has managed to work out roughly how many cals it burns that would be amazing if you could let me know, I know everyone is different etc but a rough guide would be handy
  • kel2211
    kel2211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 day shred today. Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • michaelamccabe7
    michaelamccabe7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Completed day 1 lv 1 today. Have done it previously but had to cut it short dye to my bad kidneys. I forgot how hard it actually is I had to lie down on the floor for 30mins afterwards. Only positive I remember is around day 5 it got a lot easier. :) feel free to add me need some motivation
  • estey89
    estey89 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You can add me, i'm on here everyday and i just finished level 1 day 5 :)
  • LarDoucheLar
    Options
    Added everyone thankyou :)