What's harder for you? Healthy eating or Exercise?

Options

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Not so much healthy eating just overeating~ EXERCISE comes easy.
  • leastar128
    Options
    Healthy eating for me.
  • kluedesigns
    kluedesigns Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    eating

i love to exercise
  • reallifealien
    reallifealien Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    exercise. the couch & i are best friends :P
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely eating! I struggle with the boredom and stress eating! If I can work through that, I don't overeat. I enjoy walking. I like to exercise.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    exercise, i never have time!!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    the first half of my pregnancy, I would have said exercise, but now, healthy eating has become much more difficult!!!
  • Brownie_Monster
    Options
    Eating. I like to exercise, but I really really like eating!
  • KaraLee69
    KaraLee69 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have gotten into a good exercise routine...so that has become second nature...if I skip a day, I feel bad, physically and emotionally. I get it done first thing in the morning, so I don't have to think about it all day. I can eat healthy and do for the most part...sometimes the unhealthy treats call to me...but mostly, like others, it is no quality it is quantity I have a hard time with.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Eating. I'm obsessed with food.
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    eating for sure... i can outtrain my bad diet but its hard work haha

Totally agree with this! I LOVE some good food and gathering with family/friends around meals so food is always harder to deal with than exercise.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Both. Right now, outside of doing the C25K program, I don't exercise. I'm suppose to be going 3 days a week in the morning, but I can't seem to wake up. I do eat fairly healthy 75% of the time, but I am still learning portion control
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Eating. I can't out exercise a bad diet. I have no issue exercising...just wish I could whatever I want..but that's just a pipe dream.
  • quirkyone1
    Options
    I don't have a problem with either. I absolutely love working out HARD and I hate rest days (though I make sure they happen). I make healthy food choices and don't eat much processed food. My problems are binge eating, alcohol, and eating out.
  • raeleek
    raeleek Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Food. I really enjoy exercise and it's not so much food choices as much as the amount of food.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    EXERCISE!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
    I am the laziest person I have ever known :laugh:
  • mssgeni
    mssgeni Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Eating... I love food way too much, I love bad things especially... chocolate, cupcakes, etc etc. :( I enjoy working out very much though!
  • aljeca
    aljeca Posts: 83
    Options
    Healthy eating - as others have said, mainly portion control (but I do like the unhealthy stuff)
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eating. I eat fairly healthy but eat way too much!

Ditto!
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Exercising for sure haha