~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

LOL is this Myspace circa 2006?
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.

And pics of you.....Generally there is only a 2 level step up/down allowed. Chances are one of you is a 4 and the other a 6. Without pics it's impossible to tell. In each others eyes you are probably both 10s.

IDK, I think I'm a pretty solid 4 but my fiance is a good 8. That's like, 4 steps.
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    haha, i feel the same! my husband is in pretty good shape and in the military. and i totally feel the opposite! but i am working my way to a better me! :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    there are many people that have a better body than me but I keep my head up and am proud of the effort I put forward to change what I am unhappy about. This is the kind of mentality needed for this site my dear........
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I bet he thinks you're as perfect as you think he is :)
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    lolwut
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    His body is perfect. Muscles, abs. Perfect. Mine? Awful. Fat. Unproportioned. Stretchmarks. Flabby. :l
    I need to get a BODY. A sexy *kitten* body.

Who feels the same?

Pics or it didn't happen :tongue:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    His body is perfect. Muscles, abs. Perfect. Mine? Awful. Fat. Unproportioned. Stretchmarks. Flabby. :l
    I need to get a BODY. A sexy *kitten* body.

Who feels the same?

Have you tried eBay or Craigslist? A friend of mine had one laying around, but we ended up burying it....I didn't ask any questions.
  • DulceDollie
    DulceDollie Posts: 115
    Options
    This is the boat I've been in for about 8 years now. My fiance has a ridiculously wonderful body and it seems so effortless to him. Welcome to the club, lol!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    You should assimilate your boyfriends body. His meat sack can then be YOUR meat sack!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Attraction is a big deal to me and my man.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Took me a while to realize this... but guys don't date the person they think you're going to become, they are dating the person that you are. I always had this mentality of oh he's just sticking around because he thinks I'll get better, hotter, fitter, etc. Um, no, most guys don't have that much patience in relationships. If you improve, great but he likes you the way you are right now or else he wouldn't stick around.

Improve for you. Get healthy and be active for yourself, that's when the results stick the longest.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    6AB1C1E0-67A9-4496-8787-F75C8F5DFBD4-1437-000001CA41340C0F_zps971cf428.jpg
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I feel much the same way. My boyfriend is super fit and athletic and takes amazing care of himself, and I am endeavouring to do it too. I want people to look at us together and think how great we look together.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Have you talked with your boyfriend? Has he said anything to you? Maybe you both adore and enjoy one another. Enjoy your sexy boyfriend. Enjoy the sex. Talk with him. Make changes (with food and exercise), in a healthy way, because it makes you feel good. :heart:
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    in for pictures of the boyfriend. don't be shy OP. We need pictures to better analyze the problem.

And pics of you.....Generally there is only a 2 level step up/down allowed. Chances are one of you is a 4 and the other a 6. Without pics it's impossible to tell. In each others eyes you are probably both 10s.

What kind of steps? Do they have to be floored positive integer steps that are contiguous? Or could they be of some other sort? What if instead we transitioned from one step to another using a dirac delta impulse? In that instance, a 1 could easily jump to a 10 in an infinitesimal period of time ergo a 1 could most definitely hookup with a 10.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just realized the Op is "18". Hmmmm.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I feel this way....except about my husband.

Then about a few weeks into my diet, he decides his slim body isnt' good enough he decides to start an eating plan and has been drilling new holes in his belt 3 so far I think. Between that sound and the clippers, I think I'm gonna go crazy.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I seriously feel disgusting next to my fiancé. He’s skinny and seriously looks better than most chicks in jeans lol =P Next to him I feel so fat but I gotta remember that even though I was about 12kgs lighter when he met me he still has never seen anything wrong with me in the slightest. He still thinks I’m amazing even if I don’t.