I need support.

Options
2»

Replies

• dw61574
    dw61574 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm not going to lie to you, the first two weeks is hard. After that it's all down hill. Once you see the pounds melting off and you start to realize your portions and calorie intake, you will have achieved a huge accomplishment. It's not a lifetime diet.....it's the first two weeks. That doesn't sound so hard does it. It's kind of fun to see if you can lose more weight each week. Set goals of what you want to accomplish, weekly goals not just long term. And hit me up if you just need a plain old kick in the butt. Good luck!
  • starrlighte
    starrlighte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,
    Nice to meet you. I so understand where you are coming from. I had/have the same problem. One day I tried to buy new clothes and found that nothing fit that I had bought and I actually was about two sizes bigger. I live in the US but would love to help be a buddy for you to talk to!
  • jaynie678
    jaynie678 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, ive lost 3lb but its took me 5 weeks, still feeling a little disappointed that is wasn't more, we can support each other together :smile:
  • blancokitty
    blancokitty Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 2in. and began my weigh in at 217 Feb. 18 now today April 15 weigh 205 and feel 100 % better. I know this is just the beginning but I am on a role. You are just about the same weight when I began so I could help you with tips on fittness and food. I am much older than you and I am doing it, so don't give up!
  • melw2910
    melw2910 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Mel and I've been using MFP religiously since beginning of Feb, feel free to add me. I'm on here every day and will be happy to cheer you on.