Replies

• matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Bpio8GE.gif
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    if thats how you feel do something about it :)
  • iLoveMyAR15
    iLoveMyAR15 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    First off, Welcome! Dont be so down on yourself...you signed up at MFP, thats a step in the right direction. There are lots of people here in the same boat so dont be discouraged. You will find a lot of encouragement and motivation here on the forums. Good luck on your journey!
  • FootballGamer58
    FootballGamer58 Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    If you posses the power to complain you posses the power to change
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Back of the line. There are others that are fat, ugly, and need to lose weight ahead of you.:angry:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Bpio8GE.gif

Lol !!!!
  • Phyloginy
    Options
    If you posses the power to complain you posses the power to change
    Nicely said
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Back of the line. There are others that are fat, ugly, and need to lose weight ahead of you.:angry:

Are not!
  • mkkanne
    mkkanne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    its terrible that you feel that way about yourself.... i hope you find the motivation you need through this app... and find a way to improve your self image!
  • BabeYOUREfat
    Options
    Welp, acknowledging it is the first step. Now do something about it.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hey stop all the self hate. We did this to ourselves. It is our job to turn it around now. Motivate yourself one step at a time. You can do it. Peace and :)
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Would you allow someone else to call you fat and ugly? If not then why do you talk to yourself that way?

Change your inner dialogue!

You can do this!!
  • ctina197six
    ctina197six Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    If you make smart goals and stick to a plan , you will start to see changes in yourself, and will start to feel better about your physical self. That being said, what matters most is who you are not what you look like.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    eb0c84714e1c4e31f529832bc332c665.jpg
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Would you allow someone else to call you fat and ugly? If not then why do you talk to yourself that way?

Change your inner dialogue!

You can do this!!

My thoughts exactly!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place, James. Please stay awhile.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Join the club.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I would imagine that there is someone who loves you and would be heartbroken to hear you say this. Today is the day to start changing the way you feel. There is a lot of good people on this site who would love to help you. Good luck.
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Speak to yourself as you'd speak to a friend--and you'd never say that to a friend. My best guess is that you are not ugly at all, but I'll buy that you need to lose weight.

Start here--start counting your calories and add exercise to your day. There are people here who work out 2 (or more) hours a day--but there are some that start out with 5, 10, 15 minute walks, so don't feel discouraged if that's all you start with.

Good luck
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Let's all send him friend request to show him some MFP love :)