Has returned to MFP and really needs some Fitness buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• Zhehena
    Zhehena Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been on and off diets and different kinds of exercise-programs for so long I can't even remember anymore... This time, I feel different... Hopefully this will be the lifestyle change I always wanted.
    Anyone feel free to add me, so we can support eachother to stay on the right path for more than 4 weeks ;D
  • teamnoshirt06
    Options
    welcome back to MFP this is something that really works. Stay encouraged and you will see the results you are looking for.
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    same here anyone can add me
  • ronnie554
    ronnie554 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Am the same Beer plus Donner Kebabs!!

Need to remain focused.
  • Batesey35
    Batesey35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Request sent, could always use some extra motivation!
  • Angeleyes_simone
    Options
    Hi and welcome back i just sent you a friend request
  • javonjay76
    javonjay76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Same thing here! I've signed up with MFP before but never gave it a real try but now I want to really dig in and work this weight off.

:)
  • ShrimpMe
    ShrimpMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Left for a couple of months to put 10 lbs back on. I'm looking for others to keep me flying straight. I started a 6 week body makeover today and I know it will take me several repeats to get where I want to be. Biggest excuse: No time .......... Real reason: Lazy and love to socialize (aka drink with my boating buddies) Sending a request and looking for friends too!
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there just started today after several months as well........looking for someone to check in on me as well........add me anyone who can help me motivate me through the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :)
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    i'm on here about daily so you can shoot me an add request if you would like
    Hey there just started today after several months as well........looking for someone to check in on me as well........add me anyone who can help me motivate me through the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks :)
  • cookiee1972
    Options
    you can do it!!! i do about 40 minutes on the treadmill now which is about 2 miles. It is the hardest thing to do somedays
    I just say a pray and ask God to help me put in the work.