Tampon String Hanging out... Would you tell her?

Options

Replies

• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    gif3.gif

tumblr_lmddciPaSN1qc7gk2.gif

\m/

^^ THIS
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I have told someone that before. I was at a resort a couple of years ago waiting in line for a drink and she was standing in front of me. I just discreetly whispered it to her. She was very grateful.
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    If she was cool, I'd tell her. If she was a b!tch, she can figure it out on her own.

Yeah, this.

And coincidentally, ew!

If I were on the rag, I wouldn't even get in the pool. And if I did, I would wear shorts over my swimsuit. But that's me...

Again...

Ew!
    Really? Not even get in the pool? That is pretty much what tampons are for. You are missing out on life!

Aside from that, is the tampon string 10 inches long? I don't understand how it would stick out to begin with.

..... and this is why I don't do public pools.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If she was cool, I'd tell her. If she was a b!tch, she can figure it out on her own.

Yeah, this.

And coincidentally, ew!

If I were on the rag, I wouldn't even get in the pool. And if I did, I would wear shorts over my swimsuit. But that's me...

Again...

Ew!
    Really? Not even get in the pool? That is pretty much what tampons are for. You are missing out on life!

Aside from that, is the tampon string 10 inches long? I don't understand how it would stick out to begin with.

..... and this is why I don't do public pools.

I have worked at public pools for a while... and if you think that's gross you have no idea. NONE. But that's why there is massive amounts chlorine in them. So yeah.
  • JeNn45nFiT
    JeNn45nFiT Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    zYf8FDN.gif

HAHAHA
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgr99l54wS1s30ig1o1_500.gif
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    Around 5 years ago I had an appointment to see the eye doctor. A few months before that I just had a kid, I could fit in my regular clothes but they were still a little tight. Well everyone was laughing and I couldn't figure out why until I got home and realized that there was a rip on the butt of my pants (it showed part of my underwear). I guess somehow I tore my pants and didn't even realize it. Instead of laughing at me they could have had the decency to tell me that I ripped my pants, I would have laughed with them then rescheduled my appointment so I could go home and change! If anyone was in a similar situation, I would have told them. It may embarrass them for a short amount of time but nothing is more frustrating then being laughed at for something you didn't even know!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I had a friend :wink: :wink: that was at a strip club one time and there was a nice woman dancing around topless and her puppet string was hanging out. He was a nice guy and told her. True story.

I was at a club and the dancer was on stage. A couple of guys bet their drunk buddy he wouldnt tug it. He shocked everyone with his exuberance .... Very bad ending.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I had a friend :wink: :wink: that was at a strip club one time and there was a nice woman dancing around topless and her puppet string was hanging out. He was a nice guy and told her. True story.

I was at a club and the dancer was on stage. A couple of guys bet their drunk buddy he wouldnt tug it. He shocked everyone with his exuberance .... Very bad ending.

Refer back to this one:
    zYf8FDN.gif
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options
    HOW LONG IS THAT TAMPON STRING TO JUST HANG OUT OF A SWIMSUIT?!??

I must have a black hole.

HUH?
  • texasgirl88
    Options
    Who raised you people ?!?!
    Of course you tell her... in a very dicreet and friendly manner !
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Of course. I wouldn't let someone be embarassed like that if I could help it.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Options

Nope. Not gonna do it. Ive learned to stay away from women under the influence of PMS. I doubt I am brave enough to even make eye contact with her much less explain about her unlit fuse....how bout giving her a pair of scissors & a note telling her to snip her string just before I haul butt?
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm spitting my drink here at some of the responses. :laugh: Yes, I would tell her if I could. And yes, I'd want someone to tell me if it were me. Unless she were someone I despised :devil:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options

Nope. Not gonna do it. Ive learned to stay away from women under the influence of PMS. I doubt I am brave enough to even make eye contact with her much less explain about her unlit fuse....how bout giving her a pair of scissors & a note telling her to snip her string just before I haul butt?

I wouldn't expect guys to be all that eager for this particular assignment. :laugh:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    If it was a friend, then yes. If it was a stranger, no.

But I would want someone to tell me... quietly.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I don't have to worry about this situation because I believe in the almighty Diva Cup!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'd tell her.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    jseqe1.gif

...I just wanted to join in on the gif fun too...

In all seriousness, I would totally tell the girl!! What's the big deal? Its just a tampon string.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I don't have to worry about this situation because I believe in the almighty Diva Cup!
    i had to google the Diva Cup... mind=blown