Biggest Loser week 7

Options
2»

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I ended up eating out yesterday and I had 4 fruits and veggies!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: Not only did I fall off the wagon yesterday, I ran over myself with it:sad:
    A friend came by work and we went to the chinese buffet. I ate baked salmon,peel and eat shrimp, broccoli and cheese, 3 california rolls. and some tapioca pudding. I know I could have done much worse...BUT
    Then came dinner..OMG family wanted fast food mexican so I split a order of super nachos with hubby...I know a weeks worth of calories.:cry:
    and a taco.

Thurs
    25 pushups/25 crunches/ 0lunges/ 0 aqua, free weights, or any other exercise.
    10h2o
    maybe 1 f/v
    ate out

Fri
    25 pushups/25 crunches
    4 h2o
    Plan on a much better day today. But there is no aqua class today, so no lunges.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I've been posting from work. My computer at home is so slow I hate messing with it.

<<>HUGS>>> :flowerforyou: Everyone have a great weekend. See you in week 8. Be thinking of a new challenge.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Raindancer we all have those days!!! The wagon has knocked me down and when I thought it had passed as I got back up it came back from the other way:sad: So don't beat yourself up I hope today was a much better day for you and carries on through the weekend!!:flowerforyou:

Today 5+ F&V 12 cups of H20 I did not do the additional challenge workout my shoulder hurts so I just did the lunges, crunches and things in the shred workout overall this week has been the best week I have had in months in 5 days I have worked out over 400 mins and I am totally stoked. It has been a while since I have been this motivated I am totally feeling on top of the world looking foward to weighing Monday and just in case the scale don't reflect my success I am going to continue to push foward I feel to good to let the scale stop me!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • boo518
    boo518 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. Can anyone join at anytime???? I came across this and in one of the posts it said you had some new people. Can someone fill me in on the mini challenges and if I can join or I need to wait until you start a new round.

Thanks.
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I havent been feeling great once again today... than had a few glasses of wine with dinner. and than a few rum and cokes. Taking it easy tonght.. will play tennis tomorrow and have a soccer game sunday afternoon.

cnbeathea - as always you are doin amazing... so glad that you feel so motivated. I wish I were, need to start feeling bettter. But congratz to you.. I can just imagine how nice it feels to complete great workouts burning that many calories

My boyfriend bought me a digital scale tonight as a surprise:) that makes me sooo happy.. now I can finally measure how much meat/and chese I am eating :):) (and other foods of course). Just because he loves me. Next up a HMR monitor.. I REALLY WANT ONE!! maybe I can get him to split on it with me???
  • maytanewfie
    Options
    I havent been feeling great once again today... than had a few glasses of wine with dinner. and than a few rum and cokes. Taking it easy tonght.. will play tennis tomorrow and have a soccer game sunday afternoon.

Sure as far as I know anyone can join any time. I just started myself. The weekly challenge changes on Mondays (I think), and they seem to build on each week. This week the challenge is to do 25 push ups, 25 crunches, 25 lunges on each leg (if you have the knees for it) and eating 5 servings of fruit and veggies a day, and 90 minutes of excercise three times during the week. Oh and no eating out.

Welcome to the group.
  • raindancer
    Options
    WELCOME! Maytanewfie and Boo518. Glad you are here:flowerforyou:
    We need a new idea to add to the challenges. It can even be a simple as trying a new food or recipe every week or making sure you get enough sleep.
    Love to get everyones input.

Sundinsgurl: the digital scale is really handy and a real eye opener as to portion size

cnbethea: Hope you shoulder is feeling better. best to let it rest.

Sat:
    25 pushups/25 crunches/0 lunges/ no aqua class/ 3 set of 15 of 3 arm exercises
    8 h2o
    2 f/v
    no eating out
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Had the best weekend eating/drinking alcohol wise yet! only had a few drinks Friday night, than nothing but water since than! Still feeling under the weather.. definetely think its a headcold.....hoping it will go away soon enough. Played soccer today in the heat, (didnt play too great.. lack of energy from being sick)

Hoping I can get back at it hard this week! You guys are great motivation

Im down for the trying a new recipe thing.... or the sleep! those are both important
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good norning

sundinsgurl- Great job taking control over your eating and drinking this weekend I sure hope that little head cold clears up soon summer colds are a pain. Have a great week!!

The receipe challenge sounds great plus the rest is truly beneficial so I will keep an eye out for the final details.

Alright guys talk about a blow that can totally knock the wind out of my sail I stepped on the scale after 550 mins of working out and I was down 0.8 all I can say is really that's it ok so the plan for this week is to really buckle down on my food this time plus another great workout week is on the way. I will see what that bring 3weeks left something will work!!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    burned 494 calories 55 minutes on the treadmil today 55 (walking for 2 mins than running for 5 mins - of course a warm up too)

No eating out :) only 1 f and v, already over 8 glases of water, will report back on my pushups etc.

pretty sure I am going to start the 30 day shred tomorrow.. my first time trying it so hopefully I can succeed.
  • raindancer
    Options