Replies

• charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    awesome post Praise God!
  • RawCarrots
    RawCarrots Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy you are cancer-free and that they caught it early! We really don't appreciate what we have until we risk loosing it. Enjoy your anniversary today!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing! <3 You are so strong.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on 7 years!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words (I honestly didn't know if anyone would read this).

And to all you other survivors on here - my "ordeal" was nothing compared to what some of you or your family members may have been through. We all find an inner strength we don't know we posses until we are faced with the possibility of not having our life. So my hat goes off to you!
  • sunsqueak
    sunsqueak Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wonderful to read. My congratulations to you and my prayers for continue good health and positive outlook!
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! That is an amazing success story. Congrats on your healthy anniversary! :)
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 7 year mark...... And I had my mammogram TODAY!!!!!!! First thing this morning!!!!
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This March I am 9 years breast cancer free!! I had a lumpectomy and 6 weeks radiation. A 1 in 2 million cancer when I was 18. LIVE LOVE LAUGH!!!!!! Celebrate every day and know that you were given only one body....we need to take care of it!!!!! Congratulations on your years of being cancer free. Even being free of it, is a hard road. But it makes you that much better and that much stronger!!!!!

So wonderful!! <3
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear this story - you are a warrior!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wonderful..:)
  • travelgal59
    travelgal59 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS..........and continue on your healthy life journey. when i was 28 (26 yrs ago) i was diagnosed w melanoma....before it was popular. Dr said it would kill me......"not yet you wont evil cells"........I told the cancer. So here I am continuing to battle weight but conquered cancer.
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful day to celebrate :)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !! That is amazing.. so happy for you :)
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am in the process of fighting stage 4 A cervical cancer and love hearing stories like this.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats on your 7 year anniversary!
    Breast cancer runs in my mother's family. She was a 35+ year survivor.
    Thanks for the reminder about the importance of taking care of our bodies. It's the only one we have.
    So, every year for the last 40+ years I've gotten a mammogram because I now it's so important.
    Again, I'm happy for you & love your positive attitude.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I had mine on Friday! Waiting on results. It's about the 10th or so that I've had. I've only had one come back with a shadow that was ruled out as being nothing.

I'm so happy for you and totally agree with your decision to take both. I would do the same thing!
  • kimiel51
    kimiel51 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, and happy 7th anniversary of being cancer free!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!