Hello Everyone! Just joined today......looking for help :)

Options
Came across this site by accident and I'm going to give this a try....I have 8 weeks before my 33rd birthday and I want to look amazing :) I could use all the help I could get on exercises and diets. Please Help!!!!

Replies

• stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    This site is amazing - welcome to it and enjoy! I've been using it for about 2 years and has totally reshaped my body. (well, that and p90x) haha!!!!

WELCOME!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to this great site
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    and as far as the results for me what you see on my profile is 98% my fitness pal and the great people here 2% to the gym
  • toridorey
    toridorey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place!! I've only been here for a little over a week and I'm already addicted to it!!! Biggest tip that's helped me this far..? (normally I have given up by the 3rd day) Don't get super down on yourself if you slip or have a bad day!!! This site has a huge amount of support and help so take advantage of everything you come across!!! Good luck!!
  • MsPatricia
    MsPatricia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a couple of days ago and cant seem to get off! I have to say, between here and my other support site, i couldn't be happier or more motivated!:heart:
  • GuamMom
    GuamMom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congrats on your choice. I am 32 and would like to lose my weight by Christmas. This site is awesome!!! I was a little frustrated at first but I hung in there and it really does work! I do Tae Bo, Walk 3-5 miles 3 to 4 times a week and do weight training helps fight gravity :) I find that lemon juice in water does make me fill full between meals, and air popped popcorn is great at night when I want to go hunting snacks! Good luck in your venture!!
  • tytvette
    tytvette Posts: 8
    Options
    I also found this my chance and love it! It is such a great resource. Use it daily!
  • Imastar77
    Imastar77 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank-You so much :)
  • tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you'd like. MFP is such a great tool...and the community features are incredibly supportive!
  • apexmomof5
    apexmomof5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new too, and already loving it. I know we can do it!
  • natashafos
    Options
    Hello!
    I am new here too. I am using this website in order to normalise my eating and to find the energy to start exercising (which so far I have) and to stop my weight from fluctuating...Fingers crossed. I tend to binge. any tips to stop the binging?
  • BeeZoe
    BeeZoe Posts: 37
    Options
    New here too, great site! Already doing 90X but had trouble with a good diet tracker (my P90x coach suggested this, bless her lol) looking forward to any suggestions from those who have it together already!
    1428749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods