Replies

• SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Sagittarius - for sure!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    :smile:
    Sweet Jesus...Serious folk the Capricorns...

:huh: We can't help it, we're born that way :tongue:

I was born on December 26th so Capricorn myself, just didn't realise how serious the old goats were...
  • jooonesy
    jooonesy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm an Aries for sure. Funny because I never considered myself as ambitious and an over-achiever and my husband reminds me almost everyday that I am with my actions. LOL! But I am impatient as all get out but adaptive not so much. I get nervous with change sometimes.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I am for sure (Virgo), but I have a twin sister, and she is definitely not the typical Virgo.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Cancer and that description definitely fits me
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    aries - and yes - it is me to the T :)
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options

Capricorn - The Goat
    December 22 – January 19
    Capricorn's are also philosophical signs and are highly intelligent too. They apply their knowledge to practical matters, and strive to maintain stability and order. They are good organizers, and they achieve their goals by purposeful, systematic means. They are very intuitive, although they don't share this trait with others freely. They do not deal well with opposition or criticism but a healthy Capricorn will often shrug off negative comments towards their character. They are patient and persevering – they know they can accomplish any task as long as they follow a their plan step-by-step. Capricorn's have broad shoulders, and typically take on other's problems with aplomb. Ironically, they rarely share their own problems and tend to go through bouts of inner gloom after a spell of dwelling on these problems.

Yupp sounds like me! *baaah* <- my goat impression lol
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Mine (Sagittarius) fits me fairly well, but I seem to have a pretty fair-sized dollop of Pisces, too. :)
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Aries! Look at my head. All I need are horns.
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Definite Scorpio here!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sagittarius but I like this decription better..... i have read soooo many descriptions of a Sagittarius and have only actually found 1-2 that really fit me. Most are too vague. And this one is actually about 85% me. But it says I have a great sense of timing. Which is funny because I'm late to everything. Also, I'm not a gambler... Too cautious for that. haha Which goes against the "free and independent" nature. :tongue:
    Really, I could find traits of my personality in pretty much every zodiac sign.
    But I do enjoy the more in depth descriptions. They are more specific and fun to read!

Sagittarius is undoubtedly one of the most positive of the star signs. You were born under the ninth sign, which is ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter’s traditional name was Jove, hence your jovial attitude.

You’re extremely confident in whatever you do. Being one of the luckiest signs, fortune seems to favor you, whether you plan things or not. That’s also the reason you don’t mind taking the odd risk or two. You feel as if you can’t possibly lose. This almost cocky attitude is something that attracts people to you.

You’re also very enthusiastic, and this is contagious — people can’t help but feel the same way in your presence.

Because people like you so much, they want to help you achieve your goals. But sometimes your life objectives are colossal — those arrows seem to shoot much further than the eye can see. Your philosophy is to bite off more than you can chew and then chew as fast as you can.

People around you will sometimes feel that you’re overly ambitious, and that your aims are pie in the sky. This is not likely to change you: you’d always rather aim high and take on the adventure of life than get to the end of the road regretting that you didn’t have a good go at making your dreams come true.

One of your primary lessons in life will be related to this. You will need to learn that there are limits to what you’re capable of, and how to recognize them. Making sure your goals are actually practical enough to be achieved is another side of this one.

You have a great sense of timing, and know just when to make your move. This is because Sagittarius also governs knowledge, wisdom and spirituality. You know you can trust your gut feeling, so call on it when you need it.

Personal growth and understanding is a key aspect of your personality. You hate the idea of waltzing blindly through life without understanding — or finding — its meaning. This seems like a bit of a contradiction, because you’re quite a party animal too, but you do have this deeper side to your character.

So you’re constantly looking for meaning in your life, trying to figure out what makes the world tick, and planning and dreaming about how you can extract the maximum benefit from your time here. This is vitally important to you, so you’ll go to great lengths to find what you’re searching for.

Your totem, the Centaur, which is half man and half beast, describes you and the way you live your life perfectly. The Centaur has a bow and arrow and is aiming at the sky. This is you to a T. High ambitions.

Because you are so positive, you see the possibilities as endless. You never take no for an answer, and you always see the cup as half full, not half empty. Adventure is your second name, and you will have a strong desire to travel and seek out new experiences. Visiting different countries and exploring diverse cultures will add to your all-round happiness. This curiosity also comes with a dose of restlessness, though.

You have a genuine interest in getting to the truth and be part of whatever environment you’re in, but you are easily bored if the mental stimulation is missing. This is especially true when we put ‘Sagittarius’ in the same sentence as ‘relationship’.

Lots of people don’t get where you’re coming from. You’re serious about relationships, but you need a ton of stimulation and variety to keep love alive. You love to flirt and show off, but you need to be careful with this — if you’re in a relationship it will cause problems.

You love freedom, and this applies to relationships, your family situation and your work: you hate anyone tying you down. It’s as if you’re Peter Pan and want to stay forever young and free. You’ll need to balance this passion for independence with some responsibility and commitment sooner or later.

You’re a gambler in life, with money as well as with relationships, but you always seem to land on your feet. Even when you lose, which you do from time to time, your light-hearted and optimistic nature means you believe you’ll get it together again soon, without any trouble. And strangely, that’s usually true.

Your independent and free nature, though it’s one of your biggest assets, could cause you some difficulties. You are likely to expect everyone you come into contact to give you the freedom you want. People around you have to learn that this is an absolutely basic requirement for you.

At work, if you’re not allowed to make choices about how you do your work, you won’t work at your best. You rely very much on yourself, and if your employers give you a free hand, you’ll do great work — people will see this side of your personality at its best.

We said earlier that Jupiter is psychic, and that you have keen foresight. That sixth sense is behind many of the decisions you make, and the more you trust that higher power, the more rewarding your life will be. Your decisions will usually be correct.

Overall, you see life as a challenge, but also as a grand adventure in which you must play your part fearlessly. Nothing much will hold you back, and even when the odd adversity arises you’ll see it as part of your learning curve and accept it with a smile.
  • Sonsireegemini
    Sonsireegemini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a true Gemini :flowerforyou:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Guess it depends on who you ask.

Leo - The Sign of the Lion
    The people of this sign are natural leaders and chiefs. In reality the supervising position is what the majority of people born under the sign of Lion aspires to. They are really intelligent and magnetic people. That fact attracts others, but they should not try to dominate everyone. Lion frequently called "The sign of the kings" according to his intelligence and graceful manners. Their astrological symbol " Lion" is considered to be the king of animals. But, as well as all governors, that people should learn to wear the crown modestly. They should remember their large sin - vanity.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    So who are Geminis compatible with? Just a curious single guy wondering?
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Scorpio - The Scorpion
    October 23 – November 21
    The Scorpio is often misunderstood. These personalities are bold and are capable of executing massive enterprises with cool control and confidence. They can surmount seemingly all obstacles when they put their mind to the task, and they have unshakable focus when the situation calls for it. Regardless of their bold nature, they are often secretive, but they are always observing behind their withdrawn manner. Being associated with a solar animal, (the scorpion) they are not withdrawn for long, and when they come out again they do so with force, vigor and determination. It is true, Scorpio's can be argumentative and pack a powerful sting, but that's simply because they see all opposition as a healthy challenge.

Haha, wow
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    sort of....I'm a capricorn. I think I am some of those things, but definitely not all.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Sagittarius, yep that's me.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    The seventh of zodiac signs, Librans are always associated with balance, harmony, sweetness, and all things soft and pleasant. Well, Librans are worshipers of all these things, and achieving harmony in everything is a part of their daily agenda. But you will be very far away from the truth if you consider a Libra man or woman to be only a sweet soul who never indulges in confrontation of any sort. Librans are champions of justice, and they will bring out their swords of steel anytime justice has been deprived.

They are exceptionally logical people who will argue and fight with you in their own sophisticated way, until rationality has won. You may feel that you are successfully taking a Libran for a ride, but believe me, the Libran already knows and is willingly going for the ride because of some hidden agenda of his/her own. Librans are perfect personifications of the Chinese concept of Yin-Yang. That is to say, that there are some feminine elements (or what we call feminine elements) in every male Libra, and there are some typical masculine traits in every female Libra.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Capricorn, most definitely.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Absolutely...lol..
    Gemini