Racial stereotyopes. :)

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I get it, I'm Mexican.

People are always surprised to learn I have never dug under a fence with a spoon. :(

Are you currently employed as a house keeper?

I'm a nanny. Jeez.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and I'm tired of people thinking I can dance a Jig while drinking. Not saying I don't drink or Dance, I can do one very well and the other, Well...

RiverBoondock_zps60b98537.gif
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I'm half Jewish and half Japanese.

In fact, I was circumcised at Benihanas.

That's funny. I'm sick of the Irish being referred to as drunken rabble-rousers. When I finish this pint I'm gonna kick someone's *kitten*!

:drinker:
  • LJSmith1989
    LJSmith1989 Posts: 650
    Options
    Not a racial sterotype but I'm from UK. My Polish neighbour said she thought all British do is drink tea and eat English breakfast.

Actually that is all my dad does :D
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm black and asian. I eat collardgreens with chopsticks :glasses:

Blazn?

At least it's better than Bra-moan

Yep... Lolat Bra-moan.. Dang... Nah still better than Samzilian. Sounds like a dinosaur.
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm from mainly German descent with a little Irish.
    That must mean I drink.
    Guilty..:drinker:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in the airport and this woman walks up to me and says 'Can I ask you a question? I adopted a black child, he is 2 and his hair is starting to fall out in patches..is this normal?'
    I said, 'I don't have kids how would I know?'
    Then it dawns on my dumb-*kitten*. Ohhhh...I said 'you're asking me because Im black? No honey you need to consult with a doctor not some random woman in the airport'.

Weird right?

(but I can dance my butt off)
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options

That's funny. I'm sick of the Irish being referred to as drunken rabble-rousers. When I finish this pint I'm gonna kick someone's *kitten*!

:drinker:

I lived in Ireland for 5 years and more than one of my Irish friends would often get drunk and do a jig lmao. Great way to work off those alcohol calories!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm from mainly German descent with a little Irish.
    That must mean I drink.
    Guilty..:drinker:

I guess the Irish gives you the sense of humour that the German is lacking.
  • shewanis12
    shewanis12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too i paused before I read the answer
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I get it, I'm Mexican.

People are always surprised to learn I have never dug under a fence with a spoon. :(

You're never taking the Alamo from us. We won't surrender!

I just died :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I was sitting in the airport and this woman walks up to me and says 'Can I ask you a question? I adopted a black child, he is 2 and his hair is starting to fall out in patches..is this normal?'
    I said, 'I don't have kids how would I know?'
    Then it dawns on my dumb-*kitten*. Ohhhh...I said 'you're asking me because Im black? No honey you need to consult with a doctor not some random woman in the airport'.

Weird right?

(but I can dance my butt off)

I loled too hard at this
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    do black women like white men as much as black men like.....oh never mind........

Once you go black.... :wink:

Fo' sho' !!!
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    One of the RN's was wearing her scrubs with her name tag on taking her vacuum out of the car when a white guy came up and asked her (seriously) if she was looking for work.....she is Mexican....and pissed!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Yes. Agreed. My whole family is native american. People see me and see a white girl.

"Your name is Rain? Your sister's name is Natahni? Your parents must be hippies right?"

Like, dude... no...

"You're native american? HOW!" *makes covering mouth motion*

and my favorite.... "You're native american? Like, the tribe in twilight?" OH MY MOTHER EFFING JESUS CHRIST

"Your named after the thunderbird? Like, the car?"

*eye twitch*
  • SStrauss79
    SStrauss79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    do black women like white men as much as black men like.....oh never mind........

Once you go black.... :wink:

You can't get credit?

oh heck no... bwahahaha. Actually just laughed out loud!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options

this was funny. lol
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm half chinese...and I can drive like **** about half the time.
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I'm Italian and our motto is: Eat through the pain, while drowning in bowls of pasta. (Actually, that's more like a fantasy rather than a stereotype giving my current lower carb lifestlye, but I digress.)

My ex, who is black, and I went to visit an urban deli and grocery store that sold all sorts of odd cuts of meat and such. He made a crack about his grandfather with his old country accent, asking for the neckbones. Not 2 minutes later a little old black man came up to him and asked him if he knew where the neckbones where! We had a pretty good laugh about that.
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm Cuban.

I didn't swim here, I don't engineer things from sticks, sand and old Chevy's and I don't sell cocaine like Scarface :laugh:

I did however, swim competitively, build a pretty awesome bridge in AP physics class in 10th grade, and own 4 different copies of Scarface (mostly my boyfriend's fault lol)
This discussion has been closed.