Canadians: Do YOU believe they exist?

Options

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    There is a mystical land with amazing water parks called "The Wisconsin Dells". You will find them there.
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yep, and I still blame them for Justin Bieber

Hey! Canada also gave the world Neil Young, Bachman Turner Overdrive, The Band, Steppenwolf, Rush, etc, etc.

Beiber is just a blip on Canada's contribution to music.:angry:

Will be seeing Rush this summer! In Canada! :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Of course they do. They are #1 in being just North of America.
  • danboomin
    Options
    Canada is America's top hat.

Nothing more.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Well... my dad's birth certificate says he's from Quebec. So if Canada doesn't exist... then he doesn't exist... then...

Do I exist?!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've been to Canada, so I'm able to confirm their existence. The French, however, are still questionable.

French canadian from Montréal right there!!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    what?

BT-canada-americas-hat.gif

I can't post "America's Jorts" or I'd get banned, sorry Canada.

United States: Canada's butt.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought that "I'm Canadian" was just what us Americans were taught to say when we're overseas to keep from being disrespected, assaulted, robbed, kidnapped, etc. You mean that there are actually people who live in Canada 24/7/365?!

Mind=Blown

...just kidding, eh?

Actually, when Canadians are rude in other countries, and people assume we are American, we don't correct them. :smile:
  • danboomin
    Options
    There is a mystical land with amazing water parks called "The Wisconsin Dells". You will find them there.

Yeah, but there's WAY more FIBs than Canadians there. ;)
  • kristine_02
    kristine_02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Come to Minnesota. You'll see them with tons of shopping bags from the mall..
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    One time while was going shopping for decorations for my igloo and food for my pet beaver this happened:

zctA5C1.gif
    freaking classic. always makes me smile
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought that "I'm Canadian" was just what us Americans were taught to say when we're overseas to keep from being disrespected, assaulted, robbed, kidnapped, etc. You mean that there are actually people who live in Canada 24/7/365?!

Mind=Blown

...just kidding, eh?

Actually, when Canadians are rude in other countries, and people assume we are American, we don't correct them. :smile:

I lol'd :D
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    GSP!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I live among them and see them everyday, but it's possible none of this is real. Maybe I fell asleep 5 years ago and this has all just been a dream. Or maybe I died, and this is the after life, but then why am I counting calories?
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    what?

BT-canada-americas-hat.gif

I can't post "America's Jorts" or I'd get banned, sorry Canada.

United States: Canada's butt.

Hahaha. Quite a large butt, too.

tumblr_m7a4wrHegO1qhwga0o1_400.gif
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Mind=Blown

...just kidding, eh?

Rude Canadians? It can't be true. smiley-sad025.gif
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Nope, i figure if someone claims to be a Canadian they are just lying about where they really come from.
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I always thought we were actually the only ones that exist...the rest of you are imagined for our amusement.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I heard Canadians were just really cold Americans who like to speak French in disguise. Don't believe the hype.
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've been to Canada, so I'm able to confirm their existence. The French, however, are still questionable.

i'm French from Canada ! watch out ! :bigsmile: