Canadians: Do YOU believe they exist?

Options

Replies

• Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Laugh all you want. I had no idea there were black people in Canada. I looked around and thought 'hot damn we are everywhere!'...(except Boston)

LMAO. I went to a village of rural alaska. First thing I saw was a whole bunch of eskimos and then a tall black man. Figure the village was out about 50 people.

Awesome dude, married an eskimo girl in anchorage and moved back with her to her home village.
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Oh I assure you, I am very real ;)

proof?
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    It's a conspiracy, man.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    It's a conspiracy, man.

You could be onto something.

28480.jpg
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Maybe their country is too nice to leave ?

Shh, we don't advertise we're Canadian so we don't get overrun with tourists :)
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    It's a conspiracy, man.
    LOL.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hahahaha....
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    WTF country did I visit when I was 14? :cry: Mummy, I'm scared...
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    <
    < :)
  • IIISpartacusIII
    IIISpartacusIII Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've heard a few people here say that they know of and have actually met a Canadian but do you think they're real. I don't know if I've ever actually seen one of them.

No! Canada is nothing more than a poor man's France and we know they're not actually French so therefore it is logical to conclude that there isn't a single legit Canadian. Case closed!
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Okay I just have to share this, though I may get flagged. But it's hilarious and strangely resembles the Kool-Aid man. Ohhhhh noooo.

Mind-Blown.jpg
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I'm imaginary!!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    So that place called a border that I go to every year must just be some sort of machine for our advanced, Canadian civilization to enter a vortex from a multiple dimension and end up in the US on the other side.
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    WOW! Being a Canadian myself I'm not sure if I should laugh or spit!

To the chick that said she's going to Canada in a month and has heard there's nothing here... I'm going to assume you were joking, but assuming is really making an *kitten* out of u and me = *kitten*-u-me, so I'm not sure.

Just to be clear, there's a lot here. Like a whole other world filled with animals, people who say 'eh', beaver tails (NOT LITERAL PEOPLE, THEY ARE MADE OF DOUGH, lol), trees and fresh air. :smile:

I'm pretty sure I'm real. I was born in Ottawa, Ontario (that's in Canada, right?) and I've been living in Montreal, Quebec (I think still in Canada - but when you talk about Quebec it *really* starts becoming fuzzy with the separation BS). I love being Canadian and I love living here.

My only complaint is the weather here in Eastern Canada. Too much winter, too little summer, too much snow, too little sun.

Emmalee :smile:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

people who say 'eh',

Can Canadians please stop saying this? I don't say it. It's easy to not do.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I live in Michigan. I know Canadians, plus, the people in Michigan's upper peninsula are practically Canadians themselves, eh? (Seriously...lovely place, though a tad chilly).

What looks like a Canadian, sounds like a Canadian, drinks like a Canadian but isn't a Canadian?

If you think a yooper, you be correct, eh. ;)

And for reals, my old residence hall was attacked by a moose.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Is snow imaginary?

That would be nice, then I wouldnt have to shovel it off my driveway 3/4 of the year...
  • NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I've heard a few people here say that they know of and have actually met a Canadian but do you think they're real. I don't know if I've ever actually seen one of them.

No! Canada is nothing more than a poor man's France and we know they're not actually French so therefore it is logical to conclude that there isn't a single legit Canadian. Case closed!

I think you're referring to Quebec, one of ten provinces. The others do not speak french. We still have 2 official languages and the whole country is required to take french in school but nobody actually learns any french from that experience.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

people who say 'eh',

Can Canadians please stop saying this? I don't say it. It's easy to not do.

:laugh:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm half Canadian.