Canadians: Do YOU believe they exist?

Options

Replies

• sc10985
    sc10985 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I WISH I could move to Canada. America is going to hell for more than one reason. I visited Toronto in October and never wanted to come home. Niagara Falls, NY (I live 20 mins from there) gives Niagara Falls, ON a horrible name. Funny too how the same lake (Erie) is 100 times cleaner there than on the American side. What's all this beef with Canada anyways? I suppose I just don't get the joke..
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Myth.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I live here and I'm half Canadian also (biologically).
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Je suis canadienne. No French in this thread? Nous sommes un pays bilingue (pas vraiment) - says an anglophone.
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Our beer is better.

:drinker:
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Aca-believe_it.gif

ACABELIEVE IT
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Okay I just have to share this, though I may get flagged. But it's hilarious and strangely resembles the Kool-Aid man. Ohhhhh noooo.

Mind-Blown.jpg

Inaccurate, but wildly funny. Point to Ramberta.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Like the dinosaur thread I replied to... I think , therefore I am Canadian...if you prick us do we not bleed Tim Horton's coffee or Molsen Canadian ? I am of the voice eh? eh ? Eh? Every Saturady night ...hockey night in Canada will be a historic note of godlike proportions noting Don Cheery, the Habs, the Buds, the Canucks, the Sens..etc...if you give us wood...will we not play Hockey ?
  • Nightterror218
    Nightterror218 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Canadian was created in Hollywood to be in movies like Canadian Bacon
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Ummm... I'm Canadian. We do exist. Sorry about that.

Only a Canadian would be polite enough to apologize for existing--therefore, you must exist. QED
  • Lydsie89
    Lydsie89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian! WE DO EXIST!!! I also see a moose in my back yard. and its a blizzard right now! ;)
  • foxro
    Options
    If it is a snow blizzard....are we Canadians not warm ???
  • Nightterror218
    Options
    I am Canadian! WE DO EXIST!!! I also see a moose in my back yard. and its a blizzard right now! ;)

I see moose all the times, does not mean I am Canadian. I am Alaskan.
  • Nightterror218
    Options
    Our beer is better.

:drinker:

I accept your challenge, where shall this bear tasting occur?
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    Yup we exist - only the truly lucky get to meet us.

I am Canadian, I do not say 'eh' EVER (and I do not know anyone who does - this I believe is an American myth), and I detest Tim Hortons, Nickelback, Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.

Canadian Beer, Poutine and Beaver Tails though? Yes please. Bring it on.

But to reclaim some of my Canuck-ness on Sunday I had to get a deer carcass removed from our sidewalk so I could go for my run. And yes, I apologized to the poor eviscerated deer even though I didn't hit him, because I am nice like that.
  • foxro
    Options

And that my American friend proves the quality of the American brew, as Canadians on true Canadian brew have visions beyond those of the comptemporay American sportsman
  • Nightterror218
    Options

And that my American friend proves the quality of the American brew, as Canadians on true Canadian brew have visions beyond those of the comptemporay American sportsman

you are saying "canadian" brew sucks so bad you sight is always normal when drinking?
  • foxro
    Options

you are saying "canadian" brew sucks so bad you sight is always normal when drinking?

No my American friend, it it so visionary that only a true invite to you into our hallowed halls would dispell any otherwise doubts !!
  • Nightterror218
    Options

No my American friend, it it so visionary that only a true invite to you into our hallowed halls would dispell any otherwise doubts !!

sounds like one hell of bender you are one right now. You sure you have only been drinking?
  • foxro
    Options

sounds like one hell of bender you are one right now. You sure you have only been drinking?

hahahaha you are such are great sport !! sure you don't have some Canadian blood in you !!!