sarajayne32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CW: 206
    GW: 149
    5'8
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for 160lbs. by next August 2014. I am 5ft. 7, and started @ 238lbs. in September 2012. Right now I am 29lbs. down! My first goal was 220lbs (what I weighed when I got married, second goal 200lbs.(what I weighed when I got pregnant with my son), 180lbs. (what I weighed after my son was born), and finally the 160lbs (that is the top of my weight range for my height). I am pretty sure that would be a good weight for me because I am pretty well muscled from my waist down. I know it will be hard because I carry almost all of my weight in my stomach, but MFP is helping me to make it happen!
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    155 or a size 12, whichever comes first! Size 10 would be great, but I am extremely thin at that size (unless my body or sizes changed since I was last that size ten years ago!).

Edit: I'm going to keep going until 155 even if I hit a size 12 before that, as that is in my healthy weight zone.
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    160 for now, but if I really would push myself, I'd want to be 150 or less :)
  • sarahgip
    sarahgip Posts: 30
    Options
    my starting weight was 166 my goal weight is 145. I am currently at 148... after I get to 145 I will set my goal again.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3"...My goal weight is aroun 125. That could change however, really I just want to be happy with the way my body looks :smile:
  • toni_myers0915
    toni_myers0915 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    180. i currently weigh 290 and my BMI says 150-160 but i really am big boned and at 150 my bones stick out to much and i look sick, i loved the way i looked at 180.
  • Yambele12
    Options
    I am 175 and would like to be at 155
  • musemb
    musemb Posts: 2
    Options
    I am setting mini goals for myself.... my ultimate is probably 130. But for now I'd like to make it to 150. I am currently 190. So I hope splitting my weight loss into two sections would make me feel less overwhelmed. Honestly though, I would be happy between 130 and 150. I've had three kids, and my pre-pregnancy weight was 129, but that was thin for me. I just want health!!!
  • msshugar2u
    msshugar2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started out on this journey after using Medifast losinf 40 lbs in 2 months. Gained the 40 back plus 40. lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks after starting ER4YT.com 'way of eating' for knee pain. then I deciced I'd start keeping track of the foods I ate to find out which food promoted swelling, inflammation, and pain. I am using myfitnesspal because I do not find menu's and I can eat the way I chose for my body type. my only problem is I eat bunches and mfp says I am not hitting the mark of 1200 daily. I feel great losing weight and most of all inches. Hope to be back in the clothes I brought after the forty pound weight.
    MY goal weight is 160. Top weight for my hieght but I have felt great at that weight.
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My current weight is @ 190lbs right now and I have a goal of 145-155 :) I'd like to be more toned as well...if I were toned I'd be happier with a bigger number...like 160-170 :) I really don't mind my size...I just wanna be tight! :)
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    My goal weight is 150 and currently I'm 171.
  • ifyouwantfire
    Options
    I'd like to be around 163.
  • harrypotterfreak2
    harrypotterfreak2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 46kg, about 101 pounds
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 183 and my goal is 150 or 155
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    me too!!
  • mariliak
    mariliak Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Ι am 174 /79 kg and 33% body fat so my goal weight would be 150 I suppose / 68 kg and I think by then I would have a healthy percentage of fat around 25 %
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    at 180 i'll be about 24% bf. and muscles and curves for days.
    if you are basing your goal on bmi, or as i called it, the old white guy chart,
    then think again. your goal needs to be based on your previous experience,
    if you've been at a healthy weight before, your measurements, and possibly where
    you want to be with bf%

depending on the calculator i use, my 24% bf
    could be anywhere from 180-200 lbs.
    light years away from anything on the bmi chart.

if you want definition, most do, you'll likely need to be somewhere in the 20% range.