what do u eat for a healthy sweet?

Options

Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Fruit, any type of fruit is my sweet as often as possible.
    x2 mine too
    or
    an Oreo cookie hahaha
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    A bed of lettuce with sweetner sprinkled on and then a few cut strawberries with a bit more sweetner... Leave an hour until the juices are drawn out the strawberries .
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Fruit
    Fiber One Bars
    Dairy Queen Fudge Bars (Sugar free, only 50 cals)
  • carolsclio
    Options
    Toss some grapes in a packet of sugar free jello ( just the mix, no water) and then freeze.
  • Toddahlie
    Toddahlie Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes!! Take them off the vine and throw in a tupperware in your freezer.

or frozen berries *O*
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I love my special k chocolate cereal.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Banana mushed up in plain Greek yogurt and cinnamon. Or, on the more decadent side, I found these Lindt dark chocolate chocolate bars; he whole bar is 180 calories. But the only trick is to have enough restraint to only eat a couple squares at a time :noway:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate covered almonds or cashews
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I love frozen grapes... they make good "ice cubes" during the summer.
  • MistressAella
    MistressAella Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add some honey to your peanut butter and dip green apples in it - it's like caramel apples! You're welcome. ;) Greek yogurt, natural peanut butter, honey + sliced green apples. :)

I do that and add a touch of cinnamon. My kids beg me for that snack. :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Luna protein bars (mint chip is my favorite) - 170 cals

slice up some strawberries and put in a bowl with 1 tbsp french vanilla coffee cream and splenda. Strawberries and cream! - 60 cals for 6 strawberries and 1 tbsp FF vanilla creamer

spoonful of peanut butter - 90 cals for 1 tbsp

Skinny Cow ice cream (favorite is the mint sandwich or pink velvet bars) 100-150 cals

an orange - 80-90 cals

Special K chocolate pastry crisp - 100 cals
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I'm not a big chocolate fan as I use too be.
    As a kid I loved sweets and cake... nom!
    But not anymore my weakness is CHEESE! As you can see from the cup of cheese in my food log.
    But if I'm close to my TOM I just have size of golf ball piece of chocolate and that usually does me.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i like the trader joes an apple walks in to a bar bars
    i like the fruit crunch bars
    i also do no fat 100 cal pudding
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I love the carmel 60 cal sugar free pudding cups but mostly eat a lot of sweet potatos lol
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Fresh berries, fruit topped with cool whip.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    RAW CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

I get my chocolate kick with my avocado LOL. I make a raw chocolate Mousse its delicious!

Serves 2 this recipe -

1 tbsp coconut oil,
    1 avocado,
    1 tsp water,
    2 heaped tbsp raw cacao powder,
    2 tbsp agave syrup
    Raspberries to serve.

Melt the coconut oil then transfer it to a blender with the avocado flesh and water and whizz until smooth. Add the cacao powder and agave syrup and whizz again until smooth. Taste and add more agave if needed. Put the mousse in the ramekins and place in the fridge for at least an hour and when chilled serve with raspberries. Scrumptious! My family love this treat and it isn't even bad for you in the slightest, its so good for you! WINNER!! :o)) xx
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Covered Katie is where it's at - check out her blog.

I made larabars today from her website; they're insanely delicious, although I must admit to adding a bit more coconut and chocolate than she does. Even so, I've got about 8 bars from the batch I made today and the calories as per MFP come out to about 160 per bar.

Here's a link to the larabars I made: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/08/18/girl-scout-cookie-larabars/

The actual recipe I used was:

1 cup packed pitted dates
    1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
    1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
    a dash of vanilla
    a few twists of salt

NOMNOMNOM. They're even better after they've been sitting around for a few days.
  • nolin2007
    nolin2007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm loving the dole 100 calorie dark chocolate covered frozen banana bites. I seem to crave ice cream when I crave sweets, so this hits the spot. Also love frozen grapes!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I eat

tropical fruit trail mix 1/4 cup

kashi bars

fiber one 90 calorie brownie

sweet and salty granola bars

mixed fruit with cool whip
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Greek yogurt. You can make it how ever you like it and you can make as much or as little as you want (or have room for). I usually crumble up chocolate multi-grain cookie(s) w/ a little milk and/or sliced banana (sometimes a few dark choc chips) and a babyspoon of honey and lots of cinnamon (cinnamon helps to process sugars in your body, so it's good to include with your sweets). Eating it is my zen moment of the day.