Who watched the finale of Spartacus War of the Damned?

Options
2»

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Someone said it already but it's worth saying again. If you haven't seen Rome already you should watch it next.
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I think it would very hard to make viewers watch Caesar or Crassus in their spin offs because they are hated quite a lot in Spartacus ...

Would be more interesting to have Laeta bear a real child of Spartacus for him to continue his legacy!

If the same producers were behind it, I'm sure they could pull it off. That's what made Spartacus so epic, the fact that at certain times, you were actually rooting for some of the evil characters to win out against ever more evil characters. Batiatus is one of my favorite characters and got what he deserved, but when that sneaky *kitten* got the upper hand I loved it. And in the prequel, how could you not root for him?

Hell, the Legatus is the *kitten* that started it all but when he got to get even with his father in law it was one of my favorite moments.

GOD DAMN that how was good. Finale was perfect too

Batiatus was a person to root for prematurely because he was a funny *kitten*... And he would say random crap sometimes!
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love Spartacus!!! I cried and am so sorry to have it end!