Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Comparison pics are very helpful in difficult situations like this, and I'm in for support
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Weight loss in the bosom seems to be a very individual sort of thing. I've gone from a 40 C to a 36 C, so my loss is in the ribcage measurement. Other women have dropped several cup sizes. There doesn't seem to be a "typical" response, so I don't really think you can get a predictable result--maybe talk to other women in your family? Genetics might play a role.
  • dorasworld
    dorasworld Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm boobless compared to you ladies :sad:

Went from 36C to 34B :explode:
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    When I was at my highest 215 I was a 38C now at 155 I'm 36B...I miss my girls!
  • SCtolulu
    SCtolulu Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

Dillards
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I started at a 38E now I'm a 34DD, I'm hoping to go down just one more size with some chest lifting exercises... I'd rather have perky little ones than big ol' sad ones haha
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ive lost 75lbs, jumping from 44DDD to 38DD or 40D depending on the style. i think they have stayed perpotionate to my body but I have the idea that my natural cup size will wind up being about a B
  • Suzeqew
    Suzeqew Posts: 1
    Options
    Historically the weight has always come off them first. This time, exercising has meant that my cup size has gone up much to my dismay. I think it is because I am building muscle behind them. It started happening when I started to using the weight machines at the gym. (Lat Pulldowns and Seated Rows). That is all I could possibly put it down to?

I have gone from Australian Size 18C to 14G in 4 years. I recently went from 14E to 14G as I couldn't keep them in the E cups which were perfect 6 months ago. I still have to buy size 18 tops to fit around the ladies. I still have 30 kilo (60 pound) to lose and I am worried that I won't find bras to fit if the cup size increases with my next rib size drop. (sigh) I can only hope they will drop eventually. I have also never been a size 14 at the weight I am, in fact I was last that size about 29 years ago. It is nice to be able to buy all my clothes in a regular store and not one for plus size ladies. I have lost more inches than ever before, all over.
  • kirlia
    kirlia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I went from 34D (34DD at my biggest) to 31C. Muuuuch happier now :)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    38 C -> 36 B
  • jolene_ca
    jolene_ca Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    From 38D back down to 34B. 34B was what I was before I had kids and gained weught so I was expecting it.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

Mine are available either in expensive local specialty shops or online. Brands like Freya, Chantelle, Prima Donna, Ewa Michalak, and Curvy Kate carry my small band-big cup combination (28G...a little insane). Online shops like Bare Necessities, Figleaves, and Bravissimo are options if you're a crazy size like me.
  • Darknightswifey
    Darknightswifey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ugh me too same as you
  • nauticaboo
    nauticaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 lbs so far, and haven't lost anything in my chest (still a 38DD). They are deflated though, but I attribute some of that to having a kid and pumping for 15 months.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    46 C/D to 40 B/C

Yes, my boobs are lop-sided.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I started out at a 44G and went to a 36F, had a breast reduction and was a 34C. Had my second child after the reduction and gained the weight, then lost it again. Inevitably, I have landed at a 32D.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I've been a DD forever but my bras now 40DD are getting looser, they fit perfectly still but I need to go to the 2nd or 3rd set of hooks and I'd imagine in the future I'll move down to 38DD or maybe 38D? I have not worn that since I was 15.

I have noticed my bras don't pinch or ride up and I've lost a considerable amount of "back fat" in that area, which is nice!
  • sjacks14
    sjacks14 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. Was a 36C 17lbs ago. I think I'm a 36 or 34 B. I've yet to get new bras. I'm so disappointed too!!
  • wrentrotter
    Options
    This is a great site if you have difficulty buying a bra in your size. It shows the sister sizes, which I have found work just as well.

http://www.brasize.com/bra-sister-size.html
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Sorry to interfere with the estrogen flow here but I was doing a workout tonight and I thought "I have nice nipples" and then I thought 'WAIT, I haven't seen my nipples without a mirror for a long time!" Moobs are the first place I lost :bigsmile: