Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I started at a 44 DDD, after losing over 100 pounds I am now a 34D... It is quite an adjustment, I liked them big but I figure if they have to get smaller for the rest of me to get in better shape, its a trade off I can live with!
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I went from

38H to a 32G

I've lost 7 inches off my chest and 6 off my band size.

I only have 20ish lbs left to high end of normal BMI so I have little hope of being as small as I want to be. I hate my boobs. :(
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

Wacoal bras go up to size H (DDDDD) or larger. Well made, great support, last forever, but expensive. Go to a bra store, or a major department store and get fitted. You can look up the bras online.
  • nicolej1016
    nicolej1016 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Where do you ladies find your bras? I think the last I was fitted I was a F or something like that but can't ever find a bra that size so I shove them into the largest I can find which if I am lucky is a DDD. I am hoping that I will lose in that area so this will not continue to be a problem.:smile:

Try the online site HerRoom.com.
    It has a wide range of bras and bra-finder questions can help you find a good fitting bras. They have a very wide selection of sizes too.
  • souzouchan
    Options
    Lost some size from the ribcage but not the cup. 44C to a 40D. The girls stick out past my stomach now and that makes me happy! :)
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I've went from a small 44C to almost a 38 DD. I'm opposite of the norm so far, but I still have 40 lbs to go. They might decide to shrink the last few pounds...ya never know.
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm too scared to go to VS and get measured, but I know I have gone down in the ribcage and cup.
  • mreardon614
    Options
    I was somewhere around a 38 large c/ small d to now a 36 small c/ large b. Lost more weight there than anywhere else and I'm only down 13 pounds out of the 60 or so I have to lose.
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm too scared to go to VS and get measured, but I know I have gone down in the ribcage and cup.

Don't go to VS--they are awful for getting the correct measurement. Either go to a specialty bra shop or a Nordstrom's. You could do it yourself & use http://www.sophisticatedpair.com/bracalculator.htm . I've been professionally fitted twice & both times the calculator got it right.

I've lost about 7.5" from my bust, but I've also lost 8" from my band size, so I've ended up in a 34G. I only have between 20 & 30 lbs left to lose (I haven't decided on my "goal" weight), so I doubt I'll be going down significantly in cup size. I really think that the amount you lose in the chest has a lot to do with genetics. I am hoping I don't go above a G cup as my band gets smaller. I searched & searched for a bra I like, but G is the largest cup size they make.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I started at 200 pounds with a 40C bra. I am currently 125 and wear a 32A. Big drop, but look proportionate at least. :tongue:
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have been lucky so far have not lost any in that area, I have been losing around my waist and hops which is where I want to loose. I am still a 40DD and my boyfriend loves the girls so hope I don't loose much in that area
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've lost twice as much inch-wise from my bust as I have from anywhere else. I'm not even sure what size I am anymore. I started out 40D and I've lost 6" (went from 44" to 38" so far). Good bras are expensive so I'm going to wait another few months when I'm close to my goal weight to find out what size I've ended up at. I don't think I'd mind so much if they were just getting smaller, but they are getting flatter. :/
  • denisemuill
    denisemuill Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Try a 38B. There are not as many of them on the shelf, but it fit great on me. I also found the 36B a little tight. I don't know where you live, but Winners or Marshalls have pretty good prices. I am in Southern Ontario, Canada.
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started at 42 F/40 G (236) and am now a 34 FF/36 F (173).

I wish my back and boobs would decrease at the same time. I bought new bras in January three weeks to a month later the cups were a little too big. Just last week I finally gave in a bought new bras with same band and smaller cups. Cups that too big show tonnes of lines under shirts.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I have been very curious about this. I am a DD but would like to end up a full C. How do you know if they will shrink or not? Some ppl say they are the same,some bigger, some smaller. Is there ANY way to know this for certain.And what about a breast lift? Anyone doing that?
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    OMG if only they would shrink... I went from a 44 H @ 304lbs to a 36 G(long) @ 172lbs lol. They are not as perky as before and have not shrunk much. I sure wish they would!!!
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    See this is where I'm weird... started as a 42C.... now I'm a 36D..... *shrugs*

thats because a 42 C is is three cup sizes larger than a 36C

you lost 3 band sizes and two cup sizes.
  • MollieA912
    MollieA912 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tight 42DD to a loose 38DD now in 20 pounds. Still have quite a ways to go but I hope I settle around a 34-36D. That's where I was at when I was my smallest but I wasn't weight lifting then so who knows.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

an F and a DDD are pretty much the same.

to answer the question though, Ebay, and Nordstroms.
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Well in the past when I have lost weight The only thing that went down was the size around not the cup. I am hoping this last and final time around of weight loss will go the same route. They always look bigger when my tummy is slimmer :-) *****crossing fingers***** :laugh: