Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    38H to a 34G...and it is hard to find pretty bras still!! Go figure!

really?

I've got loads!

:laugh: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • greenfalls107
    greenfalls107 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42 DDD to a 40DDD but I have a 38DDD waiting in line to fit into. I found the best bra's for large breast at Catherines. Great lift and support without the wire. Wahoo, no more wire escaping and poking me in places I did not want to be poked. :laugh: And Catherines has a very pretty assortment.
  • Rosiemac2
    Rosiemac2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 40DD when I started and now once I was professionally measured I am a 32E.....I went from 213 to 159....my bust went from 44 inches to 35 inches.....The lady at the shop said most people wear their band too loose and their cup too small.
  • TigressPat
    Options
    I was wearing a 40DD when I started and now once I was professionally measured I am a 32E.....I went from 213 to 159....my bust went from 44 inches to 35 inches.....The lady at the shop said most people wear their band too loose and their cup too small.

yep
    you probably were not a 40 to begin with.
  • TigressPat
    Options

oh, and if your overbust is 35 inches total, I think you need a smaller band than the 32.
  • christied829
    Options
    Started at a tight 38DD and am currently 36D, down 22lbs with 40 to go.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping that since before I gained weight I was a 36C that when I lose more that's the size I stop at. So far my bras are just getting less tight and I can go the next hook in.

I'm a 42D now
  • cinner506
    cinner506 Posts: 50
    Options
    went from a 40DD to a 34DD! Wish i could of lost that size in my butt....Go Figure!
  • billmanchin
    Options
    I lost 21 pounds and went from a 40DD to a 36DD. I kept fixing the straps and was wondering why my bra did
    not fit. Then I went to VS and got measured. I was so happy to finally fit in a VS bra. When i was a 40 DD my
    bras were plain and in the drawer in the back of the store. So rewarding to me to finally have pretty bras!!
  • LadyBerlynn
    LadyBerlynn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My ribs have stayed the same through weight losses and gain through the years. In December I upgraded from a 36C to a 36D, and after losing almost 15 lbs I'm swimming in the D and went back to my C bras.
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've went from a 38D to a 36C and lost about 60lbs. A good friend has lost 100lb and went from a 40F/G to a 38D, she's not happy with that part of the weight loss.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I lost 30+ lbs, and 2 full cup sizes, and don't even miss it! I love my bee stings now. :)
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I started out 40DD I'm now a 34B and I love it!
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Gone from a 42C to an XL Sport bra!! Can't seem to find a 40B+.I have lost 3 inches in chest. 5 inches in waist and 3 inches in hips. 3 inches in thighs and 3 inches in my calves. An overall shrinkage!!
  • shorty458
    shorty458 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well, on the opposite side of things... I am hoping to be small again. Before my weight gain (10 years ago) I was a 32A, and now I am a 36B. I would love it once I lose my weight if I end up being a 32B, however I doubt that will happen. I was 95lbs, and at my heaviest I was 175, and my 36 was starting to get tight - and I know I needed to do something!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I was a 42 DD...now a 36 C...I hope it stops there! I've lost all that I want to from my back, chest and arms, wish there was a way to pass a message on to the rest of the fat in my legs, thighs, butt, and belly that it's their turn to cut and run!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    38D to 36D. Can't complain.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Down a whopping 6 band sizes and up a cup size.
  • dmmalmberg
    Options
    It all depends on whether or not you have more fat in your breast or more mammary tissue in you breast. Therefore you lose breast size if you have more fat and lose the fat. If its all mammary tissue you wont lose size.

If you do a lot of pectorals work and triceps stuff, it will lift the ladies making them appear larger and fit in a different cup size.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I started at an A....still at an A.
    but my band size went up :D