Ladies Bra Sizes - How much have you lost?

Options

Replies

• MoChroi8609
    MoChroi8609 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was a 42D when I started trying to be healthier June 2012 (started MFP that July). 95lbs & almost a year later, I'm now a 36C. I'm upset because this was one of the few physical traits I was confident with (I developed early). I knew I was gong to lose some but it's still depressing. A C is not small but bc I lost so much mass they look "deflated". Damnit I'm only 31! {=*(
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I went from a generous 38B (with LOTS of back fat / rolls) to around a 34 B cup on the smaller side. A cups are still a little small. I can't pull off the same cleavage that I used to have, but halter tops fit now.

At first I mourned the loss in boobage, but now I don't mind because the side rolls are completely gone and the boobs look way more perky and symmetrical than when I was fat. It's like everything shrunk back into proportion. I was so worried that they'd land in my oatmeal but they've survived!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Was a 36FF

Now a 30DD - with only about 7 pounds left to realistically lose they're not going to get that much smaller.
  • rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 lbs and have gone from 42DD to 40D. I hope not to lose too much more cup size, but want the band to come down to about 36, yeah!
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I went from a 50 band to a 44 since losing weight. The cup size I'm not sure on since I've worn a DDD most of my life even though it didn't fit. I'm a 44HH in a professionally fitted bra.
  • trulycrazed
    trulycrazed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    38DDD to 34DD, I'm really hoping to shrink below a D! I'm possibly alone in this, but having a nice full B cup would be LOVELY after all these years of lugging the meat bags around.
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    44DD down to a 34C ... barely a C mind you. :frown:
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    In 40 lbs I have gone from a 42 DDD/F to a 40 DDD/F... Nothing lost. But when I was last a 36, I wore a DD so fingers crossed they go down a little!
  • derbygirl_11
    Options
    I'm a 36C and luckily I haven't lost weight in my breasts. They actually look bigger because the rest of me is shrinking. Wooo!
  • Domaurefilla
    Domaurefilla Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Was a 44DD now I'm a 38DD. :D
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    So far, I have lost nothing!!!! They actually seem to be getting bigger!!
  • BlitzClipz
    BlitzClipz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I gained about 15 pounds a few months ago and gained about 3 cup sizes to a HH. My band measurement stayed exactly the same throughout at 29.5. Now I've lost 10 of the 15 pounds, still 5 to go to get back to my original, and I've lost only 1 cup size but somehow lost a whole 1.5 inches around my band?? I would have thought I'd have started losing band inches only after I'd gotten below my original weight.
  • flitabout
    flitabout Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    At my top weight (I was also breastfeeding) I was a 38 ddd or F depending on which scale you look at. That was like 30lbs ago. Now I am at a 36 C and dropping. Before kids I was a 32 barely B. I figure I will end up back there again. I don't have any complaints about it but my husband misses the big girls. But oh but they where such a pain when they were that big!!!!!
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose some cup size.

Right now, I'm down 32 pounds (just over 10% of my starting weight). I started in a 48DDD. Yesterday I bought a 44DDD that fits perfectly.
  • lilyclaark
    lilyclaark Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    haha I'm really weird... I've been working out, but instead of going down, I've went up. Started off as a B 34, now I'm a C 34
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    It all depends on whether or not you have more fat in your breast or more mammary tissue in you breast. Therefore you lose breast size if you have more fat and lose the fat. If its all mammary tissue you wont lose size.

If you do a lot of pectorals work and triceps stuff, it will lift the ladies making them appear larger and fit in a different cup size.

This makes sense to me. I was a milk making machine--mooo! I had a freezer full of the stuff.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    back in my high school band size, and couldn't be happier :)
  • xxcandywrathxx
    xxcandywrathxx Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    my boobs have gotten bigger even though Im loosing weight.
    (Im a 16b and now my boobs are around a 16 c)

Im not sure if its because im only 19 or something, but I dont mind it at all. :P
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    See this is where I'm weird... started as a 42C.... now I'm a 36D..... *shrugs*
    haha I'm really weird... I've been working out, but instead of going down, I've went up. Started off as a B 34, now I'm a C 34

34-36C to 34D. It wasn't so much of a band change only... I was actually shelfing in the C. It happens, I guess.
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    So far 34lbs down and haven't lost my breasts just ribcage.