Who's the most irritating celebrity - and why???

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ugh...I forgot about Taylor Swift...she makes me want to kick kittens...
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchinson
    Gilbert Godfrey
    The entire Jersey Shore cast
    Half the people who appeared in Celebrity Rehab (I should empathize but I can't)
    The entire CSI-Miami cast
    Any American actress/singer who moves over to England and overnight has a British accent
    Rachel Zoe
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Honey boo boo!! Watching her TV show was a good form of birth control because your child could end up just like her!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Honey boo boo!! Watching her TV show was a good form of birth control because your child could end up just like her!!!

Oh yes, I don't know how I could have forgotten about her!
  • rachel4304
    rachel4304 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Will Ferrell...just can't stand him (goofy, weird)...not sure why. I get hate from hubby because of it. HAHA!

Everyone's always, I Love Will Ferrell. Ugh. No thanks.

I'm gonna hafta go with Rihanna. Pick up some self-respect.

For the guy, Paul Walker. Every time my hubby makes me watch Fast and the Furious, I wish Vin Diesel would punch him in the face more.
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I HATE Donald Trump, I wish he would go away. I also can't stand the entire Kardashian family.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,574 Member
    Options
    IMO, Jenny McCarthy because she is really causing a stir with vaccines that aren't supported by study after study.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sidkrose
    sidkrose Posts: 35
    Options
    IMO, Jenny McCarthy because she is really causing a stir with vaccines that aren't supported by study after study.

^^She is horrible. People are still afraid to vaccinate there kids because of her propagation of quackery.

Generally Will Farrell, Adam Sandler, Steve Martin, Chevy Chase. They just annoy me. Not my sense of humour at all, and everyone thinks they're hilarious. Ugh.
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options

I think her mother and mother's boyfriend are even worse!
  • georgespider
    Options
    Without a shadow of a doubt , Justin Bieber ,the guy is a complete plank !!!
  • jessicajoybanta87
    jessicajoybanta87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Pink! Why on earth is she allowed to come out with a new song every week? She sucks! Not a Katy Perry fan either- her voice is just awful! Why am I the only one who can hear that?
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    ALL of the Kardashians
    All the jersey shore dirtbags
    Kristen Stewart - horrible actress. Ruins any film she's in.
    Paris Hilton
    Lindsay Lohan
    Lady Gaga
    Justin Bieber
    Sacha Baron Cohen
    Gwyneth - snobby elitist
    Robert Pattinson - don't hate him but he annoys me because he always looks stoned.
    Will Farrell
    Jim Carrey - creeps. me. out.
    Ashton Kutcher - just rubs me the wrong way.
    Sean Penn - he could power a small country if you could harness all the hot air spewing out of him.
    Gary Busey and his enormous teeth.
    The mother and daughter from Honey Boo Boo - never watched their show, but seeing them both makes my eyes bleed.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options

24yz7k6.gif
    I mean, you're talking about a CHILD here. Regardless of the fact that she's a famous child with her own television show, she's still just a CHILD. Like her or not, whatever, but to say that about a kid is...kind of messed up?
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Joan Rivers..
    Because, it's Joan Rivers.
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Options
    I can't stand Pink! Why on earth is she allowed to come out with a new song every week? She sucks! Not a Katy Perry fan either- her voice is just awful! Why am I the only one who can hear that?
    Um... Im not a fan of Katy either, just bc shes not my style.. but she does have an amazing voice.
    and P!NK is the ****.
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Options
    Kevin Bacon's face drive me bananas!
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Joan Rivers..
    Because, it's Joan Rivers.

This
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Delta Goodrem. Watch the Voice AU and you'll understand why.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    but after naked boy, it has to be this one:
    kristen-Stewart-meme-facial-expressions-face-smile-smiling-meme-lol-funny-pictures_thumb.jpg
    The spoof off of "twilight" ("vampires suck") had a girl playing her and to pick on Kristen... she was just like her. No parody there her acting made me not watch more then one "twilight" movie. Also Edward is not hot, and wtf is with sparkling vampires? Are they a alcoholic beverage? :grumble:

I also hate Justin Beiber. I figure when he goes through puberty and his voice finally changes his career will be over.
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Delta Goodrem. Watch the Voice AU and you'll understand why.

Hell YES! I refuse to watch that show because of her.