What do you think about before you go to sleep?

Options

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Uhmmm... Well... I am not comfortable talking about this on the public forums.

There is always inboxing, if you discussing it will make you feel better.

:wink:
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Things I need to do.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Sex. If I'm tired I fall asleep, if I'm not tired...heh heh heh.

Or I imagine I'm taking a long walk. Peaceful and I doze off. Unless my muscles jerk and I dream I'm tripping and I wake myself up.
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    i think about space time and the infinite cosmos
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Usually I think about how oddly disproportionate everything is (such as my arms being so ridiculously gigantic that I can't lift them or my bed being weirdly far from my door). Yep.. :glasses:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    The sex that I am not getting.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I thank heaven for my family, our health and for help or insight into certain issues.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I plan the next day in my head .

This ^^
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm usually thinking about the book I was reading, what my cat is doing, and where my phone is! LOL
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I try to think of five things that happened during the day for which I am grateful. Some days it's harder than others but I usually get to five with a little thought.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I usually have about 327 thoughts flying arouns as I try to sleep.... what I need at the grocery store..... when I should transplant the peas in the garden... what weight I will deadlift/suat next session.... how would I look if I shaved my head bald?..... Is that spider alive or dead?... will it drop into my mouth when sleep.... stuff from whatevr book I am reading.... my kids science test... what I will knit next... where I will knit.... did Tammy get my text and is it bad form to text at 11PM....that outfit in my dream 3 nights ago was cool, I shuld sketch it before I forget it.... Can I sleep hanging upside down?...... The rat cage needs to be cleaned... Connor has awesome forearm muscles... what are the names of the forearm muscles?.....what sonsg am I playing Sunday?.. I should do more reverse wrist curls to help my drumming.. I wish I owned a breadmaker......I wonder if I will have a dream about dead people again... I should call my sister.....did I take my vitamins?....Why did the Bionic Women need to a new body? I remember why the 6million $ man did, but not her......(I actually woke my husband to ask that one a couple nights ago. it was keeping me awake- not being able to remember)
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    the fact I should have gotten to bed earlier!
  • suv_hater
    suv_hater Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I put my earbuds in and listen to Brian Eno.

If I let myself ponder life I'll be up for hours.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Sleep. lol
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrbz19Y9jq1qm3nlgo1_500.gif

BACON

Yes.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    "Damn it, now I have to shower again to clean up this mess!"
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sex. Whether it's lack there of, the satisfaction of actually getting some or how good or bad it was.

Yup. ;)
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I listen to Zen Garden Tranquility Series on Pandora every night and think about the sex I'm not having, how much I love my dog, how many hours I have until I have to wake up, setting my alarm, what I'm going to eat the next day, and how much I love sleeping and how excited I am to fall to sleep! lol

I think that pretty much sums it up :tongue:
  • JerseyGirl081
    JerseyGirl081 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I think about all my blessing and how lucky I am to have what I have even though it's not much. :flowerforyou: And then I start thinking and planning about all the wonderful (bad) things I'm gonna do to this man lying next me. :devil: hehehehe :blushing:
  • myersmomma
    myersmomma Posts: 303
    Options
    Something naughty...